The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting More Feedback on Amazon - Feedback Five?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Bananas

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Sep 1, 2014
Texas
I am looking for ways to increase my feedback on Amazon. My buyers seem to leave feedback about 10% of the time and therefore my numbers are very low.

As a buyer on Amazon, I have sometimes received form emails thanking me for my purchase, telling me to respond if I have problem with my order, and inviting me to leave feedback on the transaction.

It looks like these sellers are using some kind of service to automatically send these types of emails. I discovered FeedbackFive through Google. http://www.feedbackfive.com/faqs/

Is anyone using this who would like to provide comments about it? Or using another, better service which they would like to recommend? The cost seems pretty reasonable.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
I am looking for ways to increase my feedback on Amazon. My buyers seem to leave feedback about 10% of the time and therefore my numbers are very low.

As a buyer on Amazon, I have sometimes received form emails thanking me for my purchase, telling me to respond if I have problem with my order, and inviting me to leave feedback on the transaction.

It looks like these sellers are using some kind of service to automatically send these types of emails. I discovered FeedbackFive through Google. http://www.feedbackfive.com/faqs/

Is anyone using this who would like to provide comments about it? Or using another, better service which they would like to recommend? The cost seems pretty reasonable.

10%? That's great actually.

I use Feedbackz, which was developed by @James A here. I'm not going to go and calculate the percentage of reviews I'm getting, but I do know it is WAY more than before I started using it. I have a 3 email sequence, the first is informational with instructions on use of the product, the next two ask for a review 7 and 10 days from the date of purchase.

CAM1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
May 13, 2016
California
Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Hey James this is so great! However is there any way to sync e-mail from previous orders?
Yes, you can import orders up to 200 days old.

I use it as well and think it helps up the reviews a good bit. If you're getting 10% that's pretty ridiculous already. I'm nowhere close to that

CAM1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
May 13, 2016
California
Yes, you can import orders up to 200 days old.

I use it as well and think it helps up the reviews a good bit. If you're getting 10% that's pretty ridiculous already. I'm nowhere close to that
Thanks. Not sure if I should offer a free/discount product or just simply ask for a feedback (without a reward). I feel like giving a freebie is becoming way too tacky, just like all the Amazon listings doing it. Any advice?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Wow, I literally see all the listings doing it. Crazy.
I thought you meant after they've made a purchase to then offer a discount or free products. Upon further thought you probably meant offering free items upfront. Giving products to customers for feedback is authorized as far as I know.

I based my statement off of this "You may request feedback from a buyer, however you may not pay or offer any incentive to a buyer for either providing or removing feedback."

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Hey James this is so great! However is there any way to sync e-mail from previous orders?

Hey, there sure is. You won't see it in Hunts already made and only new Hunts, but it'll be right there as an option when you do.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.