The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting a list of outbound leads?

Marketing, social media, advertising

HJP

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 19, 2023
Hi, I'm looking to get a list of outbound leads through either buying them or scraping however I've never done it before.

I've curated a list of around 150 leads manually and had decent success with it however it is incredibly time consuming and I'd like to make use of a list that is pre made / generated.

Does anyone know any good companies ideally in the UK that can get 1-3 thousand qualified leads?

Also how much that I'd be looking to pay for this too?

TYIA

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
I would guess to say LinkedIn is your best bet for the UK. In that case, you should probably look at solutions like DuxSoup, Closely, heyreach etc.

luminis_

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Aug 27, 2022
Hi, I'm looking to get a list of outbound leads through either buying them or scraping however I've never done it before.

I've curated a list of around 150 leads manually and had decent success with it however it is incredibly time consuming and I'd like to make use of a list that is pre made / generated.

Does anyone know any good companies ideally in the UK that can get 1-3 thousand qualified leads?

Also how much that I'd be looking to pay for this too?

TYIA
If you're going to buy a list, try getting samples from a bunch of providers, run them through Never Bounce, and double-down on the best provider.

For scraping, there's a lot of free chrome extensions out there that vary depending on your industry, but my favourite right now is Instant Data Scraper which is great for scraping Google Maps contact info.

For paid scraping tools, I would use D7 Lead Finder for local businesses, and Apollo for larger companies. There's a lot of other options but I've found success from both.

Also, consider hiring a VA to do scraping for you and just give your login details to save you the hassle.

Hope this helps!

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Apify
Google maps scraping tool
Super cheap, comes with phone number for each business can search by industry and area.

Smaller businesses in certain industries will be more likely to be the persons cell phone which will let you text, leave voicemails, etc. good fit for automation but you can always cold call

David Fitz

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 30, 2020
Ireland
You can buy lists on things like Apollo.io

You can hire someone on Upwork or Fiverr to build a list for you or they can do the scraping.

The list qualities on Apollo and other tools aren't great. With 1000 emails I say half will be bad leads.

HJP

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 19, 2023
If you're going to buy a list, try getting samples from a bunch of providers, run them through Never Bounce, and double-down on the best provider.

For scraping, there's a lot of free chrome extensions out there that vary depending on your industry, but my favourite right now is Instant Data Scraper which is great for scraping Google Maps contact info.

For paid scraping tools, I would use D7 Lead Finder for local businesses, and Apollo for larger companies. There's a lot of other options but I've found success from both.

Also, consider hiring a VA to do scraping for you and just give your login details to save you the hassle.

Hope this helps!
I've just tried out that instant data scraper and it seems pretty great, thanks a lot :)

Also D7 looks incredibly promising. Thanks a lot for the suggestions.

semperaugustus

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 2, 2020
Poland in Europe
Hi I'm trying in this filed with custom python programing. Can you provide some more info about what kind of lead are you looking for ? If you provide me more requirements maybe I will be able to recommend you same tools or data sources. You can DM me.

PS. Scraping google maps is great for small local companies because you will get only generic contact e mail from company website. In case of small companies it is mostly email for business over. Right tool will be 'outscraper'

For bigger companies you should consider Apollo.io or snov.io that are specialized sells intelligence apps, you can get direct emails to company employees with this tools.

This_Is_Sparta!

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Nov 12, 2019
any thoughts about using seamless.ai? i am using it, i am just not a fan of 1 year contract and they are not exactly cheap, $100+ per month. i dont maximize the use of it, i use it when i remember like once or twice a month.

th.ri.ll

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Apr 23, 2021
I just posted a execution thread about building an outbound agency - I'd recommend using LI Sales Navigator and Rocketreach.co

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.