gigaganti
New Contributor
Hello my name is Jonathan blablabla 17 years blablabla in Switzerland blablabla.
Now to the more personal and interesting things:
-I'm currently in a, kind of, highschool but I feel like I am wasting time and every minute I sit there my soul is getting eaten alive. So I am determinded to find an alternative way.
-The main reason I signed up for this forum is because I want to find someone ahead of me, ideally living in Switzerland, with whom I can discuss thoughts and actions.
-I don't want security in my life. I'd rather die young than not having tried something.
-At least one time in my life I want to see earth from space.
That's it.
Now if you think you possess things that could help ME I'd happily exchange it with things I possess that will help YOU.
Now to the more personal and interesting things:
-I'm currently in a, kind of, highschool but I feel like I am wasting time and every minute I sit there my soul is getting eaten alive. So I am determinded to find an alternative way.
-The main reason I signed up for this forum is because I want to find someone ahead of me, ideally living in Switzerland, with whom I can discuss thoughts and actions.
-I don't want security in my life. I'd rather die young than not having tried something.
-At least one time in my life I want to see earth from space.
That's it.
Now if you think you possess things that could help ME I'd happily exchange it with things I possess that will help YOU.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
