Elijah_MM_Sapko
New Contributor
When I wake up and realize I have mouths to
feed, people that depend on me, every day I
go to the gym and do most of my thinking between
there and once I exit the shower.
What am I to do with this life I was given?
I know I am capable of making money.
I know I have great ideas.
I know I can do it if i go through with it.
I'm 20 years old, and everyday I look for work
beyond the avg job. About a month ago I finished
writing my first movie script for a horror movie
I came up with one night. I ended up seeing it to
the end and went through with it all the way to
the end. I believe it is genius and
am looking to see it be produced just to be happy
with it, and to have people enjoy it.
I am an aspiring model and actor who has a decent
schedule full of work, but not enough gas to get
where I need to be.
I now have sat down and thought,
"What else can I do with this life I have?"
I am always thinking of ideas for new products,
making current products better, and laughing
and critiquing these every day infomercials.
What are they doing right that I'm doing wrong?
How do I get started moving to lanes to the left,
from slow to fast track?
Well this is the question I'm faced with as I
look to make products, money and get a good start
as a young entrepreneur.
feed, people that depend on me, every day I
go to the gym and do most of my thinking between
there and once I exit the shower.
What am I to do with this life I was given?
I know I am capable of making money.
I know I have great ideas.
I know I can do it if i go through with it.
I'm 20 years old, and everyday I look for work
beyond the avg job. About a month ago I finished
writing my first movie script for a horror movie
I came up with one night. I ended up seeing it to
the end and went through with it all the way to
the end. I believe it is genius and
am looking to see it be produced just to be happy
with it, and to have people enjoy it.
I am an aspiring model and actor who has a decent
schedule full of work, but not enough gas to get
where I need to be.
I now have sat down and thought,
"What else can I do with this life I have?"
I am always thinking of ideas for new products,
making current products better, and laughing
and critiquing these every day infomercials.
What are they doing right that I'm doing wrong?
How do I get started moving to lanes to the left,
from slow to fast track?
Well this is the question I'm faced with as I
look to make products, money and get a good start
as a young entrepreneur.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
