- Joined
- May 19, 2018
- Messages
- 479
Rep Bank
$1,355
$1,355
User Power: 119%
I have noticed that the more "child" like I become, the more of an adult I become and the more of an adult I become, the more of a child I actually am.
Children uninfluenced and unmanipulated are very curious, brave, and willing to try new things. They don't care what others think of them and do as they please. When they fail, they laugh, and go on to finish what they started.
Most adults however are not that curious, brave, and are pretty stuck in their old ways. Almost like what we as a society WRONGLY believe children are.
Just a funny thought I had today and thought I'd share it with you guys.
Children uninfluenced and unmanipulated are very curious, brave, and willing to try new things. They don't care what others think of them and do as they please. When they fail, they laugh, and go on to finish what they started.
Most adults however are not that curious, brave, and are pretty stuck in their old ways. Almost like what we as a society WRONGLY believe children are.
Just a funny thought I had today and thought I'd share it with you guys.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
