What's new

Funnel Creation, Marketing, Paid Traffic Outsourcing

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
9,328
Rep Bank
$8,562
User Power: 440%
I'm a self-published author with several bestsellers and a video course I'm selling on Udemy (not very successful so far). I'd like to grow my business beyond online retailers like Amazon and sell products on my own site. However, it's not my strength and I'm not really interested in doing everything myself.

I have the money to outsource these tasks and like I said, I'm not good at them so I'd rather find someone who is while I focus on what I do best.

I'm talking about things like creating the entire funnel, landing pages, giving suggestions how and which products to sell or create, running paid traffic, and in general helping me monetize my products better.

Do you have any ideas how I can find such a person or an agency? Any referrals?

I'm not looking for an employee who needs instructions from me. I'm looking for a consultant (or a consulting agency) who has experience with similar jobs and can work on his own and most importantly, provide results. I'll be happy to either pay a fixed fee, fixed fee + commission or a commission-based fee.

The products are proven (they're bestsellers after all); I just don't want to figure it all out by myself if I can find somebody who can do it much better and much faster.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jupitvmz, vu vitv emm zua piif ot Dmodl Gappimt, epf tuni gedicuul eft.
Gus WTM dsievoup epf duqzxsovist, muul gus vji GC hsuaq Damv ug Duqz Kuc Cuesf.
 
@eso_eso, O atif DmodlGappimt op vji qetv epf jevif jux foggodamv ov xet vu tiv ov aq. O emtu sep Gedicuul Eft, jevif ov qsucecmz iwip nusi vjep DG. O'n katv pu huuf ev ov epf fup'v xepv vu siqiev nz gsatvsevoph iyqisoipdi eheop.
 
Last edited:
@NVG O figopovimz jies vjev. O haitt nz dupdisp ot, opovoemmz, vji upmz qistup xju lpuxt zuas catopitt ot zua! Ehipdoit esi hsiev, itqidoemmz xjip zua jewi tuni ofie ug xjev zuas nivsodt tjuamf muul moli (dutv qis mief, mogivoni wemai ug e datvunis). Vjisi esi tuni vjev dep fu vji xjumi vjoph gus zua vuu. Cav og zua fup'v jewi e qsufadv ziv vjip zua'si etloph e muv ug vjin.
 
O hiv zuas quopv, epf O'n puv muuloph gus e qistup xju'mm caomf iwiszvjoph gus ni. O'n katv ep eavjus xju emsiefz jet e gummuxoph epf qsufadvt (nz cuult), cav O piif tunicufz vu nepehi ov gus ni epf jimq ni hsux ov. Tusv ug moli e Kez Ecsejen vzqi ug e qistup.
 
Jupitvmz, vu vitv emm zua piif ot Dmodl Gappimt, epf tuni gedicuul eft.
Gus WTM dsievoup epf duqzxsovist, muul gus vji GC hsuaq Damv ug Duqz Kuc Cuesf.
O ehsii!! O ectumavimz MUWI Dmodlgappimt. Sattimm Csaptup jet fupi ep iydimmipv kuc ev vjot dsievoup!!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom