The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Funding My Business Through My Personal Account

Anything related to investing, including crypto

eGrizzly

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Hi all,

My business has only $500 in the business bank account (with another bank). I want to fund it directly from my personal checking account. What is the paperwork that I'm supposed to fill out for this transaction exactly?

Thanks for the answers, tips, suggestions, etc guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeix

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Oct 1, 2018
Milan, Italy
It depends on your country but where I'm from I can just make a transfer and write "interest-free partner lending", meaning that the money I'm sending is a loan to my own business with zero interest, without a repayment deadline made by a person who is also a shareholder or owner (and it's kind of implied that I don't actually intend to pursue getting my money back for it in the future).

It would be harder to justify such a transfer if you weren't a shareholder or owner, the government might think you are selling your services without proper invoicing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.