shakur
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2011
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 143%
From Toronto Canada
Hello everyone I decided to join because I want to change my life. I work for Brinks an Armoured company I have been working here for 5 years now and I am just tired of my parisitic debt forcing me to indentered time thats taking all of my free time. I am sick and tired of carrying peoples money on my back all day long lol when it should be in my account lol. I have read 75 % of Themillionairefastlane book and it has opened alot of doors for me knowing how a choice could change everything . MJ I made a good choice by getting the book and thank you for sharing the knowledge .
Hello everyone I decided to join because I want to change my life. I work for Brinks an Armoured company I have been working here for 5 years now and I am just tired of my parisitic debt forcing me to indentered time thats taking all of my free time. I am sick and tired of carrying peoples money on my back all day long lol when it should be in my account lol. I have read 75 % of Themillionairefastlane book and it has opened alot of doors for me knowing how a choice could change everything . MJ I made a good choice by getting the book and thank you for sharing the knowledge .
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
