• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Progress Thread From theory to process

Discussion in 'Process / Progress / Execution Threads' started by daru, Feb 26, 2017.

1. kubikdanon

kubikdanon New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $46
    What language are coding in? I am a C# developer, and I love .NET environment.
    However, I see that 95 % of start-ups are looking for JS / python. Is there any particular reason? Ease of deployment? Ease of language? Speed of creating code?

daru likes this.
  2. daru

daru Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $306
    Can only speak for myself. I use Python and for this project Django. One reason is of course that it's what I'm used to and most productive with. Other reasons are Free Open Source Software (BSD/MIT style licensing), great online community, lot's of third party Django apps to use for different common web dev problems and of course Django's awesome documentation. I like GNU/Linux also which makes something like Python/Django a good choice for me. And for startups generally, it's fucking free and as good as paid for stuff. So low initial investments.

But I would probably stick with C#/.NET if that was what I already knew.

3. LRG

LRG Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $317
    So much hustle and great work ethic. I enjoyed reading through your thread. Congrats on your decision to choose the SAAS route. I will watch this thread!

daru likes this.
  4. daru

daru Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $306
    Damn that red pill! Now someone put a gun to my head and I can't fucking go back to ordinary work.

I have to step it up now. Construction project is scheduled to be finished (as for now) before first of June. It really depends on getting some parts in time. Fucked up and ordered them to late. May miss this deadline! :humph:

The SaaS project also has a deadline first of June. Sort of an MVP version but should be usable for my current and only customer. Probably have to put in some unhealthy work hours to pull it off but a deadline is a deadline. And I see that deadlines are crucial for me to get anything done! Been mixing coding with writing copy to keep realigning programming with what I think customers want.

Morning routine is becoming a habit. Got like 2-3 weeks with only one day not getting up at five in the morning and doing back rehab. By the way. Getting my back healthy is my other big goal besides becoming a entrepreneur.

Thanks for reading!
    /Aspiring entrepreneur