The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Ever Evolving Process

Assertion

Calebx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Aug 24, 2023
A few months back, I took those big first steps into my consulting venture. Snagged my first client, and let me tell you, seeing that money grow in my business account felt amazing.

What I loved:

• Being in the driver's seat of the projects.
  • Watching my hard-earned cash stack up.
But here's the kicker: in just 30 hours of consulting, I can pull in what I'd make in 80 hours at my regular job. It's not about wanting to work less; it's about craving that freedom. The freedom to hit the gym, focus on my headspace, and just explore life with the folks I care about.

Now, my gig is service-based right now, which means I'm trading my time for money. And man, finding that "big idea" felt like searching for a needle in a haystack. But then, while wrestling with this annoying app that's super popular in my industry, it hit me: Why not make a better version?

So far, I've made a neat 3k from my business. Might not be big bucks to some, but I've kept it all in the business, not pocketing a dime. I tried my hand at creating this app over the past couple of months. Started out patching it together using ChatGPT with my limited coding skills – it was rough around the edges but did the job. Later, got a developer on board to spruce it up, add some flair. it's now getting a complete makeover for better user experience and future updates.

I'm sharing this to keep y'all posted. Haven't vanished, just deep in the grind and loving every bit of it. I still get a kick out of consulting, setting my hours, and that sweet sense of freedom. But, there's something about designing and refining a product that's just so darn satisfying. Launch might be a bit down the road, but I see some potential dollar signs. If not, I've learned so much from just opening a LLC, invoicing your first customer, communicating with vendors which is priceless experience. So if this venture does not work out my next idea will be way easier to pursue.

Feels like things are starting to click. That hunger and fire you get is something else.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.