The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From self employed to Entrepreneur

Mantis79

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 2, 2020
Kalkar, Germany
Thanks, MJ for accepting me and I warm Hello to all the Fastlane Community Members.

I'm 40 years old and I own a horticulture business in Germany. We produce potted plants for DIY, Garden Centers and supermarkets.
Even though I have my own business, I am far remote from a free and self directed way of living. Permanent price pressure from retail, seasonal overproduction and a decreasing availability of work force are the daily adversities of a commodity business.

I have mastered my dating life and my fitness and health (working out every day, clean diet) through discipline and massive action.

Tired of being self employed with merely a limited degree of personal freedom and efficacy I want to make the shift to Entrepreneurship the next summit for me to climb.
I'm strongly interested in Health, Nutrition and Spirituality and could imagine to target those fields.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...