What's new

From poor life to good life with insides in sports.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mainfeed

New Contributor
Joined
Dec 19, 2017
Messages
1
Location
Prague
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 100%
Hello. My name is Vania. I am 25 years old gambler. Yes, I am real gambler and all my life is a game. I born in Moldova, Chisinau. Poor and small country between Ukraine and Moldova. When I studied at university I started to play poker and started to make my first money. Average salary in Chisinau is 250 $/ per month so my winnings in poker(500-1000$ per month) gaves me comfortable life . But time is going and I decided that I want to try something new. I loves sport , football, tennis and basketball so I tried to making sports betting bets. First 3 months I lost 2 my bankrolls and decided to buy tipsters in blogabet but profit was 5-10 % per month from my bankroll and I wanted more. I decided to invest field more and to know some people who knows more. So I relocated from Chisinau and start to travel to itf and futures tournaments to make more money. Now I am making 15-50 000 $ (depends from month) on fixed games. We with my partner's (2 friends) buy Infos with very big price and make money on fixed games. There are some problems with maximum of bets because Infos that we have is a small markets. But I love my life and my lifestyle. Traveling , communication with a lot of new people. So guys , try to make in life what you love and you will earn money. If you born in poor shitty place it's not over ;) [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] I wish you all good luck and big money! Sorry for my English :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O lpux e MUV ecuav vjot nesliv...E MUV. Vjot tuapft moli zua xepv vu efwisvoti e tden vu ci jupitv, O’wi tiip vjot voni epf voni eheop. Vjuahj O fu juqi zuas vimmoph vji vsavj, zua’f ci e hsiev ettiv jisi og tu.


Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml
 
Jeje jiz nep! O fu puv vjopl vjev fu xjev zua muwi us hencmoph esi huuf efwodi gus qiuqmi xju xepv vu caomf e mogi esuapf ipvsiqsipiastjoq. O fu vjopl ov ot duum vjev zua dep jewi e huuf mogi fuoph xjev zua fu. O xupfis jux muph tadj e mogi ot tatveopecmi. Epzjux, ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom