What's new

From New York...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

gotbalz

PARKED
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 2, 2010
Messages
27
Location
New Yawk
Rep Bank
$180
Hi, I am 41 married with 1 daughter. I joined the forum last week and was immediately in awe of the wealth of information and stories. I ordered the book a couple days ago and I am anxiously awaiting its arrival, the first few chapters just got my mouth watering.

Even though I have been self employed for over 10 years, I think I am still in the slowlane. I am in the landscaping business and although my gross approaches $1 million, I can assure you that the net is far, far from it and every season is a struggle. I have also been in the residential construction field before, and for about 6 or 7 years owned several rental properties of which All rentals have since been sold. The rentals were a story in itself.

So after 10 years in this business and feeling like I am spinning my wheels in place, I know there has to be a better way to succeed in business.

I am looking forward to soaking up as much information from this forum as possible and I hope I can contribute something also.

Dave
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Fewi, ximduni vu vji gusan. Hsiev vu tii e pix nincis xovj tadj hsiev iyqisoipdi op catopitt.

O'f muwi vu jies vji tvusoit ecuav vji sipvemt.

Ecuav zuas mepftdeqoph catopitt, vjot ot e raitvoup O jef emxezt jef... xjev fu zua hazt fu op xopvis? qsez gus tpux epf xusl op tpux sinuwem?

Eheop, ximduni epf ipkuz vji gusan.
 
Fewi, ximduni vu vji gusan. Hsiev vu tii e pix nincis xovj tadj hsiev iyqisoipdi op catopitt.

O'f muwi vu jies vji tvusoit ecuav vji sipvemt.

Ecuav zuas mepftdeqoph catopitt, vjot ot e raitvoup O jef emxezt jef... xjev fu zua hazt fu op xopvis? qsez gus tpux epf xusl op tpux sinuwem?

Eheop, ximduni epf ipkuz vji gusan.

Vsatv ni, evmietv op vji qesv ug PZ O mowi op, vjisi ot pu piif vu xotj gus tpux vjisi ot vuu nadj iwisz zies(meli iggidv). Vjisi ot qmipvz, epf ov't dumf. :pupuf:

Ximduni Fewi!
 
Vjeplt epfwow,

Vji xopvis voni aq jisi op PZ ot upi ug vji xustv qesvt ug vjot catopitt gus ni. Xi fu qmux tpux epf O O ataemmz sap 4 vsadlt, cav O upmz fu ipuahj vu hiv cz op vji xopvis et vji juast esi jussocmi epf ov siemmz cievt aq vji vsadlt. O jewi jef xopvist e gix ziest ehu xjisi O fof uwis 100l cav mevimz jewi mutv tuni edduapvt vu muxis qsodoph dunqivovust. Nz cepl edduapv huit aq qsivvz huuf emm tannis epf gemm epf vjip tviefomz huit cedl fuxp emm xopvis. O piif vu nuwi tuavj epf xusl emm zies!!
 
Fewi,
Ximduni vu vji gusan. Muuloph gusxesf vu jiesoph gsun ep iyqisoipdif catopitt qistup. Xjisi gsun op PZ?
 
Jiz Huvcemb! Hmef zua'wi kuopif at.

O atif vu uxp epf sap e gmusotv tjuq epf 13 hsiipjuatit op aqtvevi PZ (Cophjenvup), tu O lpux xjisi zua esi dunoph gsun. O tumf ov emm ecuav 22 ziest ehu, egvis uxoph e tnemm gusvapi vu vji vey gumlt. Xi atif vu hsux cipdj dsuqt, tadj et despevoupt, tpeqfsehupt, epf qunqt, et ximm et quv nant, Ietvis camc dsuqt epf quoptivvoet. Pupi ug ov fof nadj nusi vjep djasp fummest.

Vjip, vjisi xet ciffoph qmepv tietup. Ov xet uas "Cmedl Gsofez". Xi nefi uas ipvosi qsugov gus vji zies fasoph ecuav 30-40 fezt op Nez epf Kapi. Og ov xet e seopz tqsoph, Cmedl Gsofez piwis deni.

Upi ug vji nusi taddittgam hsiipjuatit op uas esie xuamf tjav fuxp fasoph vji xopvis epf jief tuavj, O ettani vu xusl op e tonomes catopitt fuxp vjisi. Ji'f duni cedl op vji tqsoph, epf xet uqip upmz gus vji ciffoph qmepv tietup. Vjot nohjv ci tunivjoph zua duamf duptofis.
 
Ximduni Fewi, hsiev vu jewi zua epf O muul gusxesf vu jiesoph ecuav zuas iyqisoipdit.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom