The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Idea threads

Alex Will-Bet

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jan 10, 2022
Hello fast-lane people!

First of all, I want to thank all of you for the value you share on this forum. For the solutions and time you offer for those that are seeking a way.

Second,
I am trying to develop a strategy where I engage in groups with the purpose of bringing them on calls.
The purpose of all of this is to find the pain points of my Target Audience(TA). Expand on them, and come back with Unique Selling Proposition(USP), and see the impact it has and how much they feel they have been understood.

The part where I lack is the actual connection with each of them.
For example:
I get on the groups where my TA is.
I ask the question, I get responses(which is very easy), and I ask questions back but yet I find it hard to bring them to dms(private direct messages).
I feel that I cannot connect with them. I can't find a natural way...

One, I would love to know how you would approach this? What strategies have you used or how have you overcome this?
Two, where should look for an answer to cure this lack of knowledge on my behalf?

Thank you all in advance.

P.S. I already chose a specific audience that I want to help in the market.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.