Hello Fastlaners!
I have not been visiting the forum for a long time. Recently, my cousin pointed out to me that MJ posted some videos on Youtube, and now here I am. Full on energy and encouragement. Thank you MJ for the encouragement videos. Well, I think that enough for a reintroduction. I'm going to cut the chase.
I'm a newbie in the web and apps developing world. I recently have some potential ideas for apps. However, I don't know anything about creating an app. Let me list out questions running around inside my head.
1 - I heard about Elance, but how do I trust them with my idea? Will they steal my idea? How do I know which is the "right" developer? Do I need to meet the app developer in person? I'm in Houston TX, any recommend?
2 - What are the steps of the app process? Research, develop, then post it on the app store...these are common sense everyone know, but i'm talking about the process, the baby steps that getting to each point.
3 - How do I contact and get companies advertise on my apps?
4 - Are there anything that I might need to know about apps business?
Thank you all in advance!
I have not been visiting the forum for a long time. Recently, my cousin pointed out to me that MJ posted some videos on Youtube, and now here I am. Full on energy and encouragement. Thank you MJ for the encouragement videos. Well, I think that enough for a reintroduction. I'm going to cut the chase.
I'm a newbie in the web and apps developing world. I recently have some potential ideas for apps. However, I don't know anything about creating an app. Let me list out questions running around inside my head.
1 - I heard about Elance, but how do I trust them with my idea? Will they steal my idea? How do I know which is the "right" developer? Do I need to meet the app developer in person? I'm in Houston TX, any recommend?
2 - What are the steps of the app process? Research, develop, then post it on the app store...these are common sense everyone know, but i'm talking about the process, the baby steps that getting to each point.
3 - How do I contact and get companies advertise on my apps?
4 - Are there anything that I might need to know about apps business?
Thank you all in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
