Hi Guys,
I have had the entrepreneur bug for a long time but never acted on it. I remember reading the 4 hour workweek (I know, I know) and desperately wanting to start a business, but didn't know how, or anyone else who had. Finally now in my late 30's I am 5 classes from a BS in Cloud Computing to realize, I am tired of IT and the rat race. Hoping it is not too late for me.
I stumbled onto The Millionaire Fastlane after reading a few books from the Rich Dad (I know, I know) series and searching Youtube for book reviews for best actionable business books. I feel Mj's book helped put the pieces together for me. I'm 50% through Unscripted as I write this. Thanks to a few posts in this forum, I purchased the items the other day to begin testing for a business idea I've had. I don't want to write and not follow through so maybe after I have some data I will post on it. Very happy to be part of the group and excited for the future!
The hope of freedom\choice, would be to control my time by helping as many people as possible, through making something more convenient\efficient. Possibly like MJ did through a lead generation B to C site. Still searching for the problem to solve, but for now, I'm happy just to try to start selling physical products.
I have had the entrepreneur bug for a long time but never acted on it. I remember reading the 4 hour workweek (I know, I know) and desperately wanting to start a business, but didn't know how, or anyone else who had. Finally now in my late 30's I am 5 classes from a BS in Cloud Computing to realize, I am tired of IT and the rat race. Hoping it is not too late for me.
I stumbled onto The Millionaire Fastlane after reading a few books from the Rich Dad (I know, I know) series and searching Youtube for book reviews for best actionable business books. I feel Mj's book helped put the pieces together for me. I'm 50% through Unscripted as I write this. Thanks to a few posts in this forum, I purchased the items the other day to begin testing for a business idea I've had. I don't want to write and not follow through so maybe after I have some data I will post on it. Very happy to be part of the group and excited for the future!
The hope of freedom\choice, would be to control my time by helping as many people as possible, through making something more convenient\efficient. Possibly like MJ did through a lead generation B to C site. Still searching for the problem to solve, but for now, I'm happy just to try to start selling physical products.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
