zoltar73
New Contributor
THATS A GOOD IDEA ...WHERE CAN I SIGN UP?Hey all,
In the upcoming month, I'll be starting a thread on here with the intent to solve the problem once and for all: To help any newbies here in finding their first business idea.
This is a common problem for a lot of people who join this forum, and by having a centralized area for information: It can help speed up the process of newer fastlaners in getting their business up and running.
I see a lot of people still jumping from idea to idea, lost and confused, and all the logical advice of "just stick with one thing, add value" is great advice, but I want to hammer down this issue to it's core - and make it so trying to find a business idea is a distant thing of the past, and anybody could do it within a very quick amount of time - so they don't waste years walking down the wrong path.
Instead of including information in the article about simply my experiences, I want to make sure the actual content is content that creates the changes in the other people who are reading on the other side.
A little bit about my background:
Over the past six years, I've sold many products and services: Anything from glow in the dark dog collars on amazon, udemy courses on motivation and spirituality, video training courses on personal development, service-based businesses, and a collection of digital magazine apps which turned into my first successful business.
On top of that, I've helped dozens of fastlaners, and hundreds of entrepreneurs choose which type of business works best for them. So I have a good idea of what the general sticking points are and how to get you on track. The purpose of my offer now is to narrow down the final sticking points.
Who this is for:
1. You actually want to start a business and understand it'll take years to build.
2. You're still looking for a business idea or product to sell.
Other information:
1. Since the purpose of this for me is turn this content into a text-based written article for this forum, all communication will be done either by posting your questions or current struggles on this thread, and/ or through Private Message with the title Selecting a Business to Start. Due to my busy schedule, I won't have time to talk to people in detail on Skype or through back-and-forth emails or anything like that.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

