Nate-NewVenture
New Contributor
All,
So I'm asking you all an opinion. I'm very new to the investment field and I've been calling/emailing all these small private investors as well as Angel investors. Needless to say, their time is worth more than talking to a know-nothing somebody. It's understandable.
Now I've done my searches on process of investment and have found great resources but they really aren't the insider info I'm looking for. They are the more high-level info and general knowledge info most people should now, not need to know.
I've been watching the Shark Tank on YouTube (Episodes) and was wondering this:
Do you think this is a waste of time? If so, why?
I personally don't think so as it gives insight into the thought process on what big game investors and their thought process in investing. What are your thoughts?
Seeking 2 cents,
Nate-NewVentures.
So I'm asking you all an opinion. I'm very new to the investment field and I've been calling/emailing all these small private investors as well as Angel investors. Needless to say, their time is worth more than talking to a know-nothing somebody. It's understandable.
Now I've done my searches on process of investment and have found great resources but they really aren't the insider info I'm looking for. They are the more high-level info and general knowledge info most people should now, not need to know.
I've been watching the Shark Tank on YouTube (Episodes) and was wondering this:
Do you think this is a waste of time? If so, why?
I personally don't think so as it gives insight into the thought process on what big game investors and their thought process in investing. What are your thoughts?
Seeking 2 cents,
Nate-NewVentures.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
