The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free Real Estate Conference Call!

Extra

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 9, 2007
Nor/So California
[...]I will listen to the replay tonight, but it would be useful to be able to download an mp3 file so I can relisten to portions of the call over time.
[...]

I too would love to have the mp3 format as well, it would be like one of those audiotapes and I would be able to go to whatever part I wish in the future.
Sorry I missed the conference call and look forward to the future and the possibility of being a part of it.

CoMp1eX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 1, 2007
Thanks for doing this, even though I missed out...

If there is a replay, someone please send me the number or link. I'd love to listen to it!

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
It'll be interesting to hear this in mp3 format since we had some technical difficulties at first, some of which was most likely caused by some of us using Skype and in my case I made the call through the microphone on my computer and had to run upstairs to get my headset so I could cancel out the background noise.

And oh yea, I got to pass on some of this info to my parents as they were talking about the deals in their area in AZ and of course said the same ol' "if only we had the money/could get the financing?"

Just makes me want to play Cashflow even more so I can get the mindset of looking at these deals from an investor standpoint instead of "how much money will THIS particular deal earn me?"

On top of that I came to the realization that the living within 80% of our means is one of the bad financial habits I got from my parents b/c my dad has been self-employed/semi-retired for the last 15yrs and has never really had "means" b/c his income has been up and down with expenses just going up, similar to how the last 6yrs of my life have been thanks to college and my old "slowlane" mentality of working odds and end jobs instead of working on a business idea while I was in school which makes me admire the young guns on this board even more for being ahead of the curve!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thx David for having a call!

CVentures1B12

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 18, 2007
Richmond, VA
Thanks so much, David, for doing this...I was only able to make it for the first hour. Had to jump off after that, but I will be sure to listen to the rest of the call. Thanks again for this!!

Best,
Josh

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
...we had some technical difficulties at first, some of which was most likely caused by some of us using Skype and in my case I made the call through the microphone on my computer and had to run upstairs to get my headset so I could cancel out the background noise.

So YOU were the culprit! :fryingpan:

marktech101

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 11, 2008
Durham, NC
Thanks, REIpro!

The conference was very interesting. I was actually surprised: I understood most of it! It's going to be a great advantage to have this and all other Fastlane advice I've been given in the past when college lets me loose on an unsuspecting world!

I know you must value your time very much, and I assure you that your help is much appreciated.

Qjet50

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jul 26, 2007
Pearl City, HI
Thanks again David for the call.

While listening to the recording, I burned a WAV and MP3 file of the call, starting after the intros till the end. I am not sure what David had in mind as far as distributing this audio file (besides calling in and listening to it via the conference call company), but make it available to him if he wants it. I know that Ryanpal had been involved in an effort to distribute one of the previous conference calls in the past and they ran into technical issues. WAV file is around 40M and the MP3 around 58M. Let me know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

XtraMagic

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2009
Would the recording be available for people who missed it? I mean say if I wanted to listen to it how could i get ahold of a copy?

reipro

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Sep 27, 2007
Lincoln, NE
Hey All,

Just wanted to give you all a little info. We had 23 people on the call :hurray:. Just so you know the recording is still available for about 2 more weeks. So if you have not listened or want to review it is still out there. The info is in this Thread of how to get the call.:icon_super:

Entrepreneur

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 4, 2010
I'm interested in attending the call. When is the next one and how to I attend it? Is the info. provided and shared specific to only real estate in one or two areas/ regions of the USA or world?

roc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Feb 12, 2011
Yup, I would love to be able to participate in the next call.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.