The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free Mentorship From Expert Marketer

thecalmpickle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Dec 30, 2011
Varies
Hey guys,

For those that want to be mentored (for free) in making your own Fastlane business, then I have have good news.

By the way, for those that don't know me I started this thread a while back:
(AMA) Ask Me Anything About Email Marketing!

It gained a bit of popularity. And I even had some people reach out to me and ask how they can help me in exchange for a mentorship.

Anyway, I'm at the point now were I can start focusing on other ventures.

And I could use some help. It's pretty simple.

I just need people to send out pre-made scripts to people. And, of course, it can be done virtually anywhere as long as you have reliable Wi-Fi. Plus, it can be done part-time, at hours you choose.

Each day, you'll be reporting straight to me. And you can ask me any question about business, marketing, or guidance on anything else you're working on.

By the way, you'll get a chance to be paid on performance too.

If this sounds like a cool opportunity for you, then just hit me up with a reply or private message.

EDIT: Please leave a *reply* instead. I've already got a few responses with the same questions. Replying will allow others to see answers to those questions and have others see this thread.

Just leave a reply with a bit about yourself, goals, skills you have, and any questions. I'll PM you from there.

Peace.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

nhenry93

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 6, 2013
I'd really appreciate having a mentor in helping me find my fastlane business however I don't have any experience in email marketing. I will try to learn some information on it before you get back to me.

thecalmpickle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Dec 30, 2011
Varies
I'd really appreciate having a mentor in helping me find my fastlane business however I don't have any experience in email marketing. I will try to learn some information on it before you get back to me.

I should've mentioned that you don't need any experience.

I'll be mentoring you after all.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
Just leave a reply with a bit about yourself, goals, skills you have, and any questions. I'll PM you from there.

Hi,

My name is Daniel and this immediately caught my attention.

Language, Marketing, Sales, Communication, improving my understanding of people and improving my ability to successfully deal with people have been and are my focuses right now. Increasing my productivity is another skill I am focused on improving, among others. I have not mastered these skills yet, but I am constantly improving.

I started out with selling packets of gum during my Freshman year in highschool, making $10-25 net profit daily. Then I moved on to buying broken PS3s (PlayStation 3s) from eBay, fixing them at my house and then selling them back on eBay for ~$100-200 net profit for each console during highschool still.

Since then I took a break from college and internet marketing has been my focus. I recently turned 20 y/o and my goal after all this learning (which might take a year or more) is to start my own fastlane business(es), successfully of course. I'll most likely begin with information products.

I just need people to send out pre-made scripts to people. And, of course, it can be done virtually anywhere as long as you have reliable Wi-Fi. Plus, it can be done part-time, at hours you choose

I have plenty of free time and I am always online, I can definitely and easily do this.

Questions:

How would I report to you everyday (via Email, Skype, etc)?

Can you give me more detail on the task(s) you want me to do please?

By the way, you'll get a chance to be paid on performance too.

Could you please clarify that.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Cheers,
Daniel

thecalmpickle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Dec 30, 2011
Varies
Hey Daniel,

Thanks for the reply.

First off it sounds like your skills could come in handy for some of the bigger stuff.

Secondly, you'd report directly to me via EMAIL.

We could always Skype if you really have trouble with something and an email just won't cut it.

As far as being paid on performance, it's simple.

If leads that you contact convert, you'll get a commission.

Be sure to check your PM

Hi,

My name is Daniel and this immediately caught my attention.

Language, Marketing, Sales, Communication, improving my understanding of people and improving my ability to successfully deal with people have been and are my focuses right now. Increasing my productivity is another skill I am focused on improving, among others. I have not mastered these skills yet, but I am constantly improving.

I started out with selling packets of gum during my Freshman year in highschool, making $10-25 net profit daily. Then I moved on to buying broken PS3s (PlayStation 3s) from eBay, fixing them at my house and then selling them back on eBay for ~$100-200 net profit for each console during highschool still.

Since then I took a break from college and internet marketing has been my focus. I recently turned 20 y/o and my goal after all this learning (which might take a year or more) is to start my own fastlane business(es), successfully of course. I'll most likely begin with information products.

I have plenty of free time and I am always online, I can definitely and easily do this.

Questions:

How would I report to you everyday (via Email, Skype, etc)?

Can you give me more detail on the task(s) you want me to do please?

Could you please clarify that.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Cheers,
Daniel

merryrows

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Mar 23, 2013
This is the opportunity I've been waiting for! Speed post ++

Hello, I am Mary Rose from the Philippines.

To tell you honestly, I don't have any expertise and not much experience in Internet associated business. I am a nurse by profession, but 12 hrs of working without pay is just not equal equation. So after months of being a volunteer nurse, I quit.

Currently I am into buying refurbished items then selling them online through social networking sites and classified ads website. I earned this month what I can earn in a year by being a nurse in my country. I'm also into bootstrapping, buying cars, asking someone to fix them or make them look better, then selling at a higher price.

I have a lot of time since I quit my job, the only thing that keeps me busy is when I am meeting customers and answering their queries. As long as I have support and someone to ask about some issues, I can do best in this project.

Hoping for a reply from you. Thanks for helping this community.

cristian tello

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Nov 11, 2013
India
i would love to learn more about marketing ,
my goal is to start my own business instead of looking for a job after college

thecalmpickle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Dec 30, 2011
Varies
This is the opportunity I've been waiting for! Speed post ++

Hello, I am Mary Rose from the Philippines.

Hey Mary,

Thanks for the interest. Check your PM.

By the way, selling is more than enough experience.

I'd love to be a part of this.

Yo Kamanuci, check your PM

i would love to learn more about marketing ,
my goal is to start my own business instead of looking for a job after college

Let's see how I can help, Cristian. PM sent.

thecalmpickle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Dec 30, 2011
Varies
Just wanted to say that this opportunity is still open.

I've gotten a few replies and had a chance to talk with a lot of cool, ambitious people.

But when it came to taking simple action, only a few stood out (or even did anything).

If you're willing to trade value for value and just not leech off, please hit the reply button.

I'll send you a PM with my personal email and tell you how we can started on this mentorship.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
No experience with internet marketing. Currently working in sales (phones, contracts, insurance, accessories)

Currently working around 30hrs per week. I'm in the GMT zone.

My internet only allows me to read content (no videos or downloads) but this will be fixed at the beginning of the next month. I am not deep enough in the trenches to tell you exactly what I want to learn from you, anything and everything really. I'd like to just have the opportunity to observe your process, the order in which you execute it and the way you respond to changes.

If you give me clear instructions, I will carry them out.

Thank you for this opportunity.

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
Give me the info, pm me

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
I bring a ton of marketing experience to the table. Not looking for a mentorship at this time, but I would be more than willing to share my knowledge of paid traffic, social, and organic search for some email marketing knowledge. Add me on skype if you'd like some of the goods.

garyk1968

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Nov 17, 2013
Sounds interesting.

Can you tell us what niche it is in?

I could be interested. Got alot experience of adwords and facebook ppc, I'm an app developer with apps on the app store and a udemy instructor with close to 5000 students across 6 courses.

Would like to get some more info, via PM if necessary.

Cheers

Gary

nydavid00

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 6, 2013
Good Morning,

Your post was the perfect thing to wake up to this morning! I am very excited to learn more about your opportunity.

I have just finished reading The Fastlane, and am more driven than ever to turn my blinker on and get out of this slow lane life I've been living. I have over a decade of customer service experience, both direct and indirect. In addition I have ran a blog for nearly 3 years that has modest daily traffic. I have limited marketing (both conventional and social media based) experience, but am quick to learn.

My goal is to formulate/detail/and execute a fast lane idea within the next 12-24 months.

I look forward to talking with you further about this. Thank you.

jtmoniii

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Oct 23, 2011
Chattanooga, TN
This sounds great! I'm a bank underwriter and real estate investor.

I have a high-quantitative skill-set and am looking to monetize this somehow in 2014

Would love to learn more about growing a large email list.

My blog is realestatefinancehq - any constructive criticism would be welcome

gummybear

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Nov 19, 2013
Hi,

If you're still looking for people, I would be happy to help you with whatever online work you need in exchange for marketing insights. I'm excited for the opportunity to work with, and learn from a successful entrepreneur. Thanks!

SkuNK_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Nov 24, 2011
Well, I don't really have any internet marketing skills as well, but I'm willing to learn whether from you and on my own. I practically spend all day on the computer or on my Iphone, however I do have a full time job. I'm just trying to learn while still thinking of my fastlane idea.
I live in Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
I do follow instructions well, and put effort in getting the job done.
Thanks,
Ricky

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Been in every Sales arena you can imagine, at this point, I feel like a Gladiator with the amount of scars I have. B2B, Door2Door, B2C, Promotions, Events, Online.
Freshly coming off managing a testosterone-driven sales team, managing them, training, and setting an example.

If what your looking for is someone who can help sell your product, close deals and market professionally for you, this is it.
Just shoot me a PM, we can chit chat further.

If not, still would love to chat :) Cheers.

Solus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 5, 2013
Utah
My marketing needs some work, I'm going to need to do a lot of it soon enough! I've got a few years experience developing programs and selling them to a small community, so copy writing, direct sales, ads, events, et cetera. Don't have much experience with the email marketing which is what I'll need for my next venture.

This seems like a win/win for you in every respect, but if there's commission to be made and, more importantly, information to be learned, I'd love to do some work for you.

This is an excellent way to get you some 'free' salespersons :)

JimD

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
May 25, 2011
Florida
Hey, I'm definitely interested. I'm 29 yrs old, ex-military with a lot of time. Started my online journey in 2012. I found some success marketing for dentists. I acquired all my clients through cold emails, so I'm familiar with the power of emails(but I never had a list, and it wasn't as automated as I liked).

I'm now focusing on starting a new venture where I'm still on market research (reading Mark Acutt's Niche Selection). I'm hoping for something a bit more automated which includes building email lists.

I'm familiar with basic html, wordpress, creating sales pages and optins, aweber, adobe photoshop, final cut pro. I've been spending a lot of time studying copywriting and email marketing as of late. The only thing I have yet to dabble online with is paid traffic which I do plan to jump over that hurdle.

I definitely would love some mentorship!

pds

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Apr 28, 2014
NYC
If this offer is still on the table, I'm definitely interested. I've been studying copy over the past few weeks and would like to put it to practice and be able to see first hand what converts and what doesn't. I have a background in sales (financial products).

PM me to take me under your wing and I'll start taking action.

mz2804

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
May 6, 2014
Asia
Paolo,

This sounds like a very compelling opportunity and I'd love to be part of it, if the offer still stands. I'm looking to improve my marketing skills so I can later use them in my own venture(s). At the moment I'm doing the Gary Halbert 30 day copywriting challenge.

John64

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 5, 2013
UK
This sounds awesome if it is still available.

In my 9-5 I am a accountant. I have been working on my Fastlane lane venture for a little while and I have a trip to China planned for mid June.

I am super interested in the marketing side of things, been studying the Facebook Marketing thread in the INSIDERS forum. More marketing knowledge is always welcome.

Twiizlar

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Mar 4, 2012
Hey, my name is Ankur Patel. I am a graduating senior in high school. I am being forced to go to college as it is valued highly in my culture.

In the next 3 months I am looking to take action daily. I currently have a local classifieds website focused on shoes I need help marketing and growing it.

I am willing to do anything for you. Whether that is sending emails or walking on hot lava. I will be the first one to wake up and the last one to go to sleep. I basically have the whole day to complete my tasks and your tasks since school is now out.

I really am looking forward for you to mentor me and will be waiting for a PM !

Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.