If you are at the intermediate Spanish level and would like to increase your vocabulary, listening and pronunciation skills through engaging but accessible articles then this is for you.
Before I get into the details, this audiobook is on Audible so I have free codes for either the .com or the .co.uk stores. So you will need an account with them [or make one]. I would very much appreciate an honest review in exchange for the audiobook but obviously this is up to you.
Here are a few details to help you decide whether this is for you.
You can find the audiobook here.
If you would like me to send you a code please Private Message me your email address and I'll send you a free code. Please be sure to let me know which store you would like the code for [.co.uk or .com]
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Before I get into the details, this audiobook is on Audible so I have free codes for either the .com or the .co.uk stores. So you will need an account with them [or make one]. I would very much appreciate an honest review in exchange for the audiobook but obviously this is up to you.
Here are a few details to help you decide whether this is for you.
- This audiobook is over 5 hours long and contains three books. The first book contains 12 short articles on a variety of different subjects from the music of Jimi Hendrix to the work of Greenpeace. The next two books focus on specific topics such as romance, fashion, family and so on. One of the main differences between the beginner and intermediate level is that you should be able to speak confidently on a variety of different topics. The aim of this audiobook is to provide you with enough topic specific vocabulary that you will feel confident doing this.
- The book is 100% in Spanish. Even the explanations of the vocabulary are in Spanish. This is to help you start actually thinking in Spanish rather than continuously switching between languages all the time. For each new keyword, we provide an example sentence. This is to help you understand the meaning 'in context' and for you to get a feel for its usage.
- The book was written by a native Spanish speaker and is in standard Spanish. The narrator is of Latin American decent and has a very accessible accent.
- The audiobook comes complete with a PDF so you can read along as you listen or just use it as a reference tool.
You can find the audiobook here.
If you would like me to send you a code please Private Message me your email address and I'll send you a free code. Please be sure to let me know which store you would like the code for [.co.uk or .com]
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
