The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Found a motivation! I want to go live in Brazil!

Supercar

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 14, 2012
Michigan, Arizona
Any updates? Are you finally moving to Brasil? I am still here in case you have some extra doubts.
No major updates, but things are slowly moving in that direction.

I have been looking for an expat job. Boosting my savings, in case I decide to do the investor visa. Looking to sell some of my cars. My Brazilian girlfriend has moved to a beach town called Santos, near São Paolo. My cat has passed away. Fewer things are holding me back in Michigan than ever before.

If there is an economic downturn and I happen to (again) lose my dream job in Michigan, then I will be gone for good.

I think I have enough of savings and passive income now to live in Brazil already, and maybe even modestly in the US, without having to work for a living. But I need to have things to do, so an ideal thing would be to either find an interesting job there or come up with a business that I can run while being there.

I wonder if an automotive tuner business (gas or EV) qualifies as high-tech. If it does, then I can invest just $40K and have both an investor visa and a fun job... Hmmm...

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Europe is too cluttered. Hong Kong is too. I suffocate there. Expensive. Very few women that I actually like. Not a lifestyle upgrade from the USA for me.

Australia is too far away from all the other places that I like to visit.

I was born in Moscow. I have some family, friends and property there. I can live there for cheap. The negatives are the same as in Brazil with very few positives. Most women are like sisters, and the first thing they want is to get married. I do not want to live there. This is why I left.
I have been to all the places you mentioned except Brazil. Never been to South America.

Russian and Eastern European women are amazing. Slim, tall and dress like dolls/models. Very well educated. A lot of them have Master Degree.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
I have been to all the places you mentioned except Brazil. Never been to South America.

Russian and Eastern European women are amazing. Slim, tall and dress like dolls/models. Very well educated. A lot of them have Master Degree.
I have this idea of going to Russia in a few years and live there for 3 months to study russian, learn from the culture, etc. Would you recommend it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
I have this idea of going to Russia in a few years and live there for 3 months to study russian, learn from the culture, etc. Would you recommend it?
Depends on what you want. Where are you from?

I assume that you want to know Russian girls.

They follow more traditional dating norms. Men pick up the the tap for everything. They like to receive flowers on their date.

They look for marriage seriously in their early 20s because quality men are limited there (due to alcoholism). If they get above 25 the competition will be tough because you have new group of 18year old flushing into the market.

So they are not interested in no rxu

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
So they are not interested in casual relationships.

My friend married a Russian woman. He told me that the good side is she always cook, always dress well even for a ten min walk outside the house. The downside is that for her to maintain her grooming and look the money comes from him.

So it is very different from an “equal” western modern kind of relationship.

What I am impressed is about the high standard of education these women had. Many had at least a degree. They went through the “soviet style” of basic education which has a lot of rigor. So you don’t have to worry about having stupid kid in the future.

ed_ten_72

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 8, 2019

They follow more traditional dating norms. Men pick up the the tap for everything. They like to receive flowers on their date.

They look for marriage seriously in their early 20s because quality men are limited there (due to alcoholism). If they get above 25 the competition will be tough because you have new group of 18year old flushing into the market.

Wow, feels like you see the whole picture. You should also point out that since you're "potential husband from abroad" you shouldn't expect sincere attitude. She will play her role till the end. Because most of them have this dream of "running away from this ****hole".

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Wow, feels like you see the whole picture. You should also point out that since you're "potential husband from abroad" you shouldn't expect sincere attitude. She will play her role till the end. Because most of them have this dream of "running away from this ****hole".
If you are worried about being used as a green card provider you can always look for Eastern European expats working in your country with a decent paying job.

Someone pretending to be nice is always better than someone genuinely being nasty, in my opinion.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil

Girls are part of the package sure but not the number 1 objective. Is more about the life experience, especially seeing so many sex addicted guys coming to Brasil just to F*ck lol.

Based on what you are saying dating wise it might be a good choose when I get to my 30s and pretend to settle down with a LTR.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Girls are part of the package sure but not the number 1 objective. Is more about the life experience, especially seeing so many sex addicted guys coming to Brasil just to F*ck lol.

Based on what you are saying dating wise it might be a good choose when I get to my 30s and pretend to settle down with a LTR.
Depends on what experience you would like. Russia is still a resource economy. Generally people looking for business experience and growth in a non western country I would recommend Chinese cities like Shanghai and Shen zhen. It has the most vibrant start-up ecosystem. Money, talents, consumer market and advanced infrastructure are all there.

A lot of expats are there too so you wont be lonely.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.