The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

For Affiliate Marketers: Google Sniper Method Review

x9vjzs098u123rnl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jun 23, 2009
USA
Hey anybody out there doing affiliate marketing,

I recently decided to summarize my findings and experience with the Google Sniper method. I think it's got a few good tidbits in there, but is seriously lacking as far as a holistic method to building affiliate sites.

I recorded a video where I talk about my feelings and the misleading salesletter here:

YouTube - Does the Google Sniper Method Work?

But, not one to give up, I have a plan to turn my near failure and make it profitable again. I wrote about THAT on my blog here:

Rehabbing My Google Sniper Site: Project 1, Part 1 | RyanLucht.com

If you guys have done the Google Sniper method and haven't had any luck then maybe this stuff can help, if you're thinking about it, then consider this, and if you HAVE made it work, tell us about your experience please!

Just thought this would be a good little resource for those who come across the method :)

-Ryan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
If you want to make money as an affiliate look for "systems" for delivering value to people not systems for making money.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
I've never read that course, but sniper sites have been around forever and totally work.

If you're looking for a short cut, you were probably disappointed.

Exact match domains are easier to rank with less links, but you still have to promote the site on par with the top tier sites in that vertical.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.