The great thing about Fiverr is the following:
- if you want to learn a new skill, you can test it in an existing marketplace (if the market buy's your gigs, you are proving that your product or service is worth further pursuit)
- you experience first hand what it is like to deal with customers (you have to provide them support, come up with extra ways to please them due to competition etc. etc.)
- You gain relationships with your customers and they spread word about your work like wildfire (After every completed gig I did, my customer would send me 2-3 referrals the next day)
When I was learning to do graphic design, I posted a gig on fiverr and wanted to offer the best service possible (btw, this is a very crowded market) At the same time I would learn a valuable skill that I can leverage in business.
Here is an example of something that took me 2+ hours to create for $5.

You could argue that 2+ hours of work for $5 dollars is a waste of time. I would argue that I learned how to be designer(which I was doing anyway), got paid for it and got 3 referrals the next day(who also paid me).
- if you want to learn a new skill, you can test it in an existing marketplace (if the market buy's your gigs, you are proving that your product or service is worth further pursuit)
- you experience first hand what it is like to deal with customers (you have to provide them support, come up with extra ways to please them due to competition etc. etc.)
- You gain relationships with your customers and they spread word about your work like wildfire (After every completed gig I did, my customer would send me 2-3 referrals the next day)
When I was learning to do graphic design, I posted a gig on fiverr and wanted to offer the best service possible (btw, this is a very crowded market) At the same time I would learn a valuable skill that I can leverage in business.
Here is an example of something that took me 2+ hours to create for $5.
You could argue that 2+ hours of work for $5 dollars is a waste of time. I would argue that I learned how to be designer(which I was doing anyway), got paid for it and got 3 referrals the next day(who also paid me).
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
