The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fiverr gig I will do nothing for $5 ... fastlane genius?

Stubbers

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Feb 27, 2014
Borington, Ontario
I laughed on this one

I will do nothing for you. *

* No hidden clause, everything included in this gig is stated above. That's right, no misleading adversting, you won't have any nasty surprise !

Some of you may try to corrupt me and motivate me in doing something, but I warn you, you're wasting your time. Thousands already tried and failed. I will only sit on my chair and twiddle my thumbs for the rest of the day.

Here is a list of things I WON'T DO for you :
draw you a picture in my style, record a professional testimonial, write you a song, translate your website, help you with your Fiverr gig, make you a sandwich, mow your lawn, turn you into a millionaire, turn your dog into a millionaire, pull a prank on your boss, show you the world, catch the 151 Pokemon, get rid of your mother-in-law, and much more !
If this gig is a success, the list may expand. Feel free to contribute!

How much does such an amazing gig cost? Not one million, not one thousand, but only 5$ !

I am the only one on Fiverr who offer this type of gig, and I am the best at doing it.

Any takers http://www.fiverr.com/ripr_ripr/do-nothing-for-you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

HappyFighter

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 29, 2013
Philippines

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power