What's new

Five-Buck Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Blazen56k

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
17
Rep Bank
$235
User Power: 106%
Hello Everyone!

I've been reading and rereading MJs books over the last two years (and recommending (and giving) the books to people I meet who I believe will actually follow through and read them). They have changed my life more than any other book and it gives me a lot of pleasure seeing it change the lives of others.

I'd love to go into specifics on how MJ helped me evolve my side business, quite my 10-year corporate job, and give me the life I always wanted, and I will at a later time.

But first, I just joined the INSIDERS Forum, and I was hoping that someone could direct me to a post or link on where I can take advantage of the bulk discount on TML. I've searched for about 15 minutes now and could use a little help.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

'f muwi vu hu opvu tqidogodt up jux NK jimqif ni iwumwi nz tofi catopitt, raovi nz 10-zies dusqusevi kuc, epf howi ni vji mogi O emxezt xepvif, epf O xomm ev e mevis voni.

ZITTTT!!!!!!

Cav gostv, O katv kuopif vji Optofist Gusan, epf O xet juqoph vjev tuniupi duamf fosidv ni vu e qutv us mopl up xjisi O dep veli efwepvehi ug vji caml fotduapv up VNM. O'wi tiesdjif gus ecuav 15 nopavit pux epf duamf ati e movvmi jimq.

 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom