- Joined
- Jul 19, 2019
- Messages
- 17
Rep Bank
$235
$235
User Power: 106%
Hello Everyone!
I've been reading and rereading MJs books over the last two years (and recommending (and giving) the books to people I meet who I believe will actually follow through and read them). They have changed my life more than any other book and it gives me a lot of pleasure seeing it change the lives of others.
I'd love to go into specifics on how MJ helped me evolve my side business, quite my 10-year corporate job, and give me the life I always wanted, and I will at a later time.
But first, I just joined the INSIDERS Forum, and I was hoping that someone could direct me to a post or link on where I can take advantage of the bulk discount on TML. I've searched for about 15 minutes now and could use a little help.
Thank you!
I've been reading and rereading MJs books over the last two years (and recommending (and giving) the books to people I meet who I believe will actually follow through and read them). They have changed my life more than any other book and it gives me a lot of pleasure seeing it change the lives of others.
I'd love to go into specifics on how MJ helped me evolve my side business, quite my 10-year corporate job, and give me the life I always wanted, and I will at a later time.
But first, I just joined the INSIDERS Forum, and I was hoping that someone could direct me to a post or link on where I can take advantage of the bulk discount on TML. I've searched for about 15 minutes now and could use a little help.
Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
