The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First-World Problems. Most Of Us Have It Pretty Darn Good

Genium

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jan 6, 2013

Some days I wake up and I am unhappy that my business isn't where I want it to be yet.. Sometimes little things get to me, but I surely try to minimize the complaining because I know I still have it pretty damn good.

Then I saw this video, and I can think of several people off the top of my head I know that complain like this.. Worst of all, I have seen and heard really wealthy people complain about their water being to cold or too many ice cubes, or that they are stressed out because their Ferrari needs a bunch of work done... I try not to let it bug me but it pisses me off that some people are so unthankful, and will never be happy.

There is nothing wrong for striving to make millions and have nice cars and a big house, unless you think that'll turn your unhappiness into happiness. My goals include lots of money, but also freedom and being able to help out others.

I just found this video inspiring and is a good reminder to us all to remember that we are all lucky to have the opportunities we have.

- Genium

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 5, 2011
England
So true, its easy to lose sight of how well off we really are in relation to the rest of the world, even in the slowlane.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Last week we were at a nightclub in a VIP booth...
We only got ONE bottle of Dom Pérignon...
There were FOUR of us...
I was left thirsty.

But they advertised they had beer on tap...
So the hostess had to walk outside the VIP booth...
And around the corner...
To get me my beer...
I was waiting for well over 30 seconds.

:rage:

I try and get through my day one step at a time, but sometimes, it can just be really hard.

:bawling:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.