The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First Taste of Fastlane!

greatlangley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Dec 11, 2016
Baltimore, MD
This week has been the first taste of fastlane for me!

After leaving my job 2 weeks ago and starting my Internet based biz, I have been able to go snowboarding with my girlfriend everyday this week and not have to worry about money coming in. It feels great because we basically have the whole resort to ourselves while everybody else is at work mon-fri we are on the slopes.
I understand now what the fastlane truly is! I thought it was fancy cars, designer clothes, mansions. In reality it's freedom!

Just thought I'd post this to motivate others to join the fastlane.

IMG_2143.JPG IMG_2144.JPG

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It feels great because we basically have the whole resort to ourselves while everybody else is at work mon-fri we are on the slopes.
I understand now what the fastlane truly is! I thought it was fancy cars, designer clothes, mansions. In reality it's freedom!

Congrats, definitely a taste!

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hell yeah! That's what it's all about!

Washed my truck today. Right in my driveway. Around 1pm, just as everyone else went back to work from a 30 minute lunch.

Remember that feeling!

Fastlane Freedom For Life!

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Hell yeah! That's what it's all about!

Washed my truck today. Right in my driveway. Around 1pm, just as everyone else went back to work from a 30 minute lunch.

Remember that feeling!

Fastlane Freedom For Life!
When I had a job, I couldn't afford to live close enough to it to go home for lunch. :(

Last edited:

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia

Bingo! My whole life is devoted to getting that message across. I'll cross you off the list as "gets it". Unless of course you classify a 32 Ford Roadster hot rod as "fancy" in which case we may have words. Freedom (from or to do something) is the ultimate human goal. It's universal. Feels good. Today is my 4,399th day of freedom and it never gets old. When I wake every morning with a yawn instead of a curse I'm still fully grateful. I may not be an ultra millionaire (yet) but my freedom is priceless.

Welcome to the club.

KSR

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 28, 2017
Australia
Great understanding of what 'Wealth' really means. I love it!

FUN FACT: Your profile picture is my Xbox Live profile picture lol.

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
Whoa,

Thanks for this tread really inspiring and motivating, while I will work approximatively 90h next week for my boss, indlucing Sunday and my girflfriend waiting at home ..... :) I keep it in mind and will be in the same case as you in few months :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.