So this is it, i've finally decided to try e-commerce.
But i've already made a mistake, i wrote "Try" that's half giving up already.
I can do even better, i'm finally ready to being able to live where ever i want in the world with my wife and take my highly profitable business with me. Only one problem, i have no clue where to start.
Little bit about myself and my background.
I'm not a novice in company management, i actually run two companies and currently 27 years old. One is very profitable the other is on a smaller scale but also quite profitable. I run a real estate fix company and a cleaning service business.
I make a decent living for me and my wife, i make close to 40k euros in one month on the real estate company alone. All of this i can and will prove to my future mentor.
Why start E-commerce if i'm living a good life?
Its always been a dream of mine to be a trades man of sort, i've been day dreaming on a regular basis about running a good webshop together with my wife in our home country (which is very poor) We currently live in a good and stable country but we want to move on, we want to be with our families (Both are in our home country, far away) We want to enjoy life alittle bit more, the business i run now is good. But restricting.
I want a new challenge, and i know i can do it! I believe that with all of my hearth!
.. but i really need a mentor, i want to be taught how to think, not what to think.
Feel free to ask me anything!
But i've already made a mistake, i wrote "Try" that's half giving up already.
I can do even better, i'm finally ready to being able to live where ever i want in the world with my wife and take my highly profitable business with me. Only one problem, i have no clue where to start.
Little bit about myself and my background.
I'm not a novice in company management, i actually run two companies and currently 27 years old. One is very profitable the other is on a smaller scale but also quite profitable. I run a real estate fix company and a cleaning service business.
I make a decent living for me and my wife, i make close to 40k euros in one month on the real estate company alone. All of this i can and will prove to my future mentor.
Why start E-commerce if i'm living a good life?
Its always been a dream of mine to be a trades man of sort, i've been day dreaming on a regular basis about running a good webshop together with my wife in our home country (which is very poor) We currently live in a good and stable country but we want to move on, we want to be with our families (Both are in our home country, far away) We want to enjoy life alittle bit more, the business i run now is good. But restricting.
I want a new challenge, and i know i can do it! I believe that with all of my hearth!
.. but i really need a mentor, i want to be taught how to think, not what to think.
Feel free to ask me anything!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
