The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First Prototype built!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Nate_34

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Dec 27, 2021
Over the past couple weeks, my wife and I wrote out our 1/5/10-year Planasy and scheduled a night for brainstorming ideas.

We each came up with ideas in the realm of home improvement/DIY/home hacking.

Today we sat down and built our first prototype for a product that we're excited to design, build and launch.

The process was fun. My wife and I are great partners, have complimentary strengths and work really well together. I'm big picture-oriented, intuitive and idealistic. She's grounded, process-oriented, logical and financially responsible.

During the process of building the prototype in our office, we came up with another idea for a related product and got even more excited. These two items are complimentary of one another, but totally different products.

Soon after we drafted our new idea and agreed upon it, we got a call from my ex. I'm primary custodian of my three boys, and it's her weekend with them. My 11 year old has Covid and a 102.6 temp.

Life throws curveballs.

Our son was returned to us promptly. He's been medicated, hydrated, put down for rest and under observation. Thankfully, since returning home he's regained some energy and feels much better.

While family will always take precedence, we are excited for this new entrepreneurial journey and I'm glad we did what we could with the time that we had.

I hope to continue dropping notes on our progress, seeking out mentorship and offering support to those that are using this website to better their own lives, as well as the lives of others.

Best of luck in your Fastlane endeavors, friends.

Respectfully,
Nate

PS. We're actually now "inventors"!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AnasHarn

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 1, 2021
France
Congrats wish you all the best on your venture with your wife and have a lot of success and energy to overcome all the steps coming ahead !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.