MartinVNicholas
PARKED
Hello World.
I first came across the Millionaire Fastlane on a YouTube video. The video was so thought-provoking and I made a mental note to read the book. But as usual, it took me months to get off my a$$ to actually get the book. To be honest, I'm almost done. The book just confirmed my greatest fears; That life of complete freedom is possible, and I can be the greatest roadblock from making my goals from coming to pass . Frankly, the chief reason I'm not done reading is my fear of reading this book and not implementing any ideas!
And frankly, I've learned a lot. I grew up in a lower-middle-class family and never went to bed hungry. I've also grown up with a life long aversion to the traditional 'white-collar ' 'office work' '9-5 job' that is the dream of many. I just knew I'll be something more. But my problem is ;
I don't know what it is!
So I see this community as the rightest!! (new word) step in a life of Financial Freedom. It's the right time, I'm not even 20 yet. So I call on you Fastlaners, help me to the right road (I don't even know where to start!), and Ill reach the stars.
I first came across the Millionaire Fastlane on a YouTube video. The video was so thought-provoking and I made a mental note to read the book. But as usual, it took me months to get off my a$$ to actually get the book. To be honest, I'm almost done. The book just confirmed my greatest fears; That life of complete freedom is possible, and I can be the greatest roadblock from making my goals from coming to pass . Frankly, the chief reason I'm not done reading is my fear of reading this book and not implementing any ideas!
And frankly, I've learned a lot. I grew up in a lower-middle-class family and never went to bed hungry. I've also grown up with a life long aversion to the traditional 'white-collar ' 'office work' '9-5 job' that is the dream of many. I just knew I'll be something more. But my problem is ;
I don't know what it is!
So I see this community as the rightest!! (new word) step in a life of Financial Freedom. It's the right time, I'm not even 20 yet. So I call on you Fastlaners, help me to the right road (I don't even know where to start!), and Ill reach the stars.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
