The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First of all, Introduction

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 25, 2020
Lagos
Hello World.

I first came across the Millionaire Fastlane on a YouTube video. The video was so thought-provoking and I made a mental note to read the book. But as usual, it took me months to get off my a$$ to actually get the book. To be honest, I'm almost done. The book just confirmed my greatest fears; That life of complete freedom is possible, and I can be the greatest roadblock from making my goals from coming to pass . Frankly, the chief reason I'm not done reading is my fear of reading this book and not implementing any ideas!

And frankly, I've learned a lot. I grew up in a lower-middle-class family and never went to bed hungry. I've also grown up with a life long aversion to the traditional 'white-collar ' 'office work' '9-5 job' that is the dream of many. I just knew I'll be something more. But my problem is ;

I don't know what it is!

So I see this community as the rightest!! (new word) step in a life of Financial Freedom. It's the right time, I'm not even 20 yet. So I call on you Fastlaners, help me to the right road (I don't even know where to start!), and Ill reach the stars.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...