The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First image of a black hole

Itsnotablackhole

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 7, 2019
Yes, you, the lone genius, are correct while the entire astrophysics community is wrong. All the thousands of people who spent thousands of hours studying their field are making a simple error and are photographing an asteroid eclipsing a star 53 million light years away, all in a relative motion of hundreds of thousands of kilometers per hour.

Go collect your Nobel and leave the thread in peace.
You lot are more interested in trophys, not truth.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
You lot are more interested in trophys, not truth.

Speaking of "black holes" I can't imagine how empty my life would need to be for me to join a business forum (not a space/cosmology forum) to argue the existence of a black hole with strangers. Now that's impressive.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
let's toss a wired GoPro in

itsdefablackhole

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jun 17, 2019
Yes, you, the lone genius, are correct while the entire astrophysics community is wrong. All the thousands of people who spent thousands of hours studying their field are making a simple error and are photographing an asteroid eclipsing a star 53 million light years away, all in a relative motion of hundreds of thousands of kilometers per hour.

Go collect your Nobel and leave the thread in peace.

I have attached a photo of an actual black hole, misinterpreted as gravitational lensing,,, a few objects accelerate towards it, and they appear as many objects, like reflections, but time delay shots of the same objects trailing off into the distance accelerating towards the dark central region (black hole). Light is still emitted from stars (objects) accelerating towards the black hole, before they have entered the black hole. So you would expect to see objects heading towards it, being sucked in.

NASA here.. black hole is legit

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.