Hi All,
I've decided to embark on my first real venture. I've dabbled in the past with various freelancing jobs but I've decided to look into something else for my first real taste of hustling. I was deciding between dropshipping and affiliate marketing and have opted to go ahead with the former.
I will be posting in here my various bits of daily progress. It's mainly to keep a journal for myself, but if it's of any interest to you then that's even better.
I've found a niche in the fitness sector and have already made a shortlist of products on Shopify, which were all sourced through AliExpress. I have what I think is a great domain name too. I've set up various channels, email accounts, Facebook and other social media.
My plan is to direct traffic to my site by use of Facebook Ads and also targeted Instagram influencers.
I will be drawing up a more detailed plan of action, but the main thing for me was to get the ball rolling and get started. More detailed instalments are to come.
Thanks for reading!
I've decided to embark on my first real venture. I've dabbled in the past with various freelancing jobs but I've decided to look into something else for my first real taste of hustling. I was deciding between dropshipping and affiliate marketing and have opted to go ahead with the former.
I will be posting in here my various bits of daily progress. It's mainly to keep a journal for myself, but if it's of any interest to you then that's even better.
I've found a niche in the fitness sector and have already made a shortlist of products on Shopify, which were all sourced through AliExpress. I have what I think is a great domain name too. I've set up various channels, email accounts, Facebook and other social media.
My plan is to direct traffic to my site by use of Facebook Ads and also targeted Instagram influencers.
I will be drawing up a more detailed plan of action, but the main thing for me was to get the ball rolling and get started. More detailed instalments are to come.
Thanks for reading!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
