nomanawan
New Contributor
I am aspiring artist and I have made a product in about 2 years I call it more than a man. I've been working on this project and it is finished but I find struggle in marketing my project. I can make very good products but I am very unbelievable with marketing if I can find anybody that can help me in any kind of way I would highly appreciated im trying to get exposed to a fan base and a toddy ins so they can listen to my pieces If you guys can help me I have a budget of 4000 but I do not know where and how to invest it wisely and utilize it the right way I was hoping if you guys can help me on this board. I've been addicted in watching a lot of discussions. Anything I would love to have your feedback because I have posted my album on my website for free. Everything is made by me I have composed, written, and recorded all on my own. Please visit my website. I have been reading these discussions religiously and I am very proud to see so much talent out here I would really like any feedback or advice I would really appreciate it in advance.
Www.manidots.com/morethanaman
Www.manidots.com/morethanaman
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
