- Joined
- Feb 10, 2014
- Messages
- 41
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 95%
Hey there, this isn't a thread about me asking how I can find an Idea or a need, but a business Idea I have based around it. The thing is, After I reading TMF , I was ready to take action and start building my business, the thing was that I had no idea as to what need I wanted to solve. MJ talked about trying to spot opportunities where people complain about things, but the thing is no matter how I tried to listen, I couldn't really find anything to work with. Some people also talk about calling business owners or those involved in a niche which you want to target but some people may find this time consuming and nerve-racking (not necessarily me, but others).
So I'm wondering, why not create a website were upcoming entrepreneurs (and even experienced ones) & business owners can look at complaints or problems people face e.g "I find it hard to iron a Duvet cover" - No problem, an entrepreneur can see this idea and try act upon it to help solve this problem by creating a duvet iron or something like that. This website will just be a service which gives entrepreneurs access to complaints and they can get some ideas as to what product is needed in the market. I'm thinking of making a subscription based website and I'm currently thinking of a way in which I can collect complaints from people.
I'm not too sure if I'm over thinking this idea, but I believe it will stop entrepreneurs from making excuses such as not being able to find a need as this website will make it easier for entrepreneurs to get access to these needs, saving their time and also helps current businesses expand on their product and improve it to please their customers even more.
Feedback is welcome please, thanks!
-Josh
So I'm wondering, why not create a website were upcoming entrepreneurs (and even experienced ones) & business owners can look at complaints or problems people face e.g "I find it hard to iron a Duvet cover" - No problem, an entrepreneur can see this idea and try act upon it to help solve this problem by creating a duvet iron or something like that. This website will just be a service which gives entrepreneurs access to complaints and they can get some ideas as to what product is needed in the market. I'm thinking of making a subscription based website and I'm currently thinking of a way in which I can collect complaints from people.
I'm not too sure if I'm over thinking this idea, but I believe it will stop entrepreneurs from making excuses such as not being able to find a need as this website will make it easier for entrepreneurs to get access to these needs, saving their time and also helps current businesses expand on their product and improve it to please their customers even more.
Feedback is welcome please, thanks!
-Josh
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
