The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting Over : A progress thread of detaching from an idea you liked and finding a new one.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 15, 2023
Hey everybody,

I feel I have changed a lot from the last time I posted on this forum. I don't care to write how, though, as that's not what this thread is about.

I had a business idea, except it wasn't sustainable, profitable, or possible with my situation. It was not a productocrocy and it was not Fastlane.

It allowed me to do a hobby of mine (building computers) again and again, so I wanted to ignore that.

But eventually, I faced the truth and knew-

I had to start over. I need a completely fresh idea. Tomorrow I will make a criteria list for this and start some bare-bones research.

PROGRESS UPDATE BY 9:00 EST 5/16 OR FAIL.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 15, 2023
I was actually able to get the criteria done but not post it. Here it is.

not tied to my time

-can be maintained with 1-2 hours of work daily

-can be grown with 3-5 hours of work daily

-ability to add business partners/employees later (ie not something specific to myself or my brand)

-provides a specific value

A few of these sound obvious but I have seriously considered ideas in the past that did not for these criteria

Akaushra

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Apr 15, 2023
Here I am again. I have thought of absolutely nothing. I feel a little overwhelmed by where to go or how to find these. I need to figure this out but also avoid finding those “dropshippibg courses” and other bullshit.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.