Hello!
I have been talking to a web developer who wants me to partner with him on a new website. Either a 50/50 split or I can start out with 25%.
I have checked him out on linked in and such. But how do I really know that he is on the up and up. How do I know that he is not just a scammer who puts up fake info? I guess I could always pay a privet eye to check him out, but that's kinda starting the partnership on a sour note.
It all started with him selling a website that I wanted to buy, but it already sold and since then we have been talking about partnering up on his new project.
I would love to earn some extra income this way, but at the same time I would hate to be scammed out of my hard earned cash.
How did you do it?
I have been talking to a web developer who wants me to partner with him on a new website. Either a 50/50 split or I can start out with 25%.
I have checked him out on linked in and such. But how do I really know that he is on the up and up. How do I know that he is not just a scammer who puts up fake info? I guess I could always pay a privet eye to check him out, but that's kinda starting the partnership on a sour note.
It all started with him selling a website that I wanted to buy, but it already sold and since then we have been talking about partnering up on his new project.
I would love to earn some extra income this way, but at the same time I would hate to be scammed out of my hard earned cash.
How did you do it?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
