What's new

Finally taking action - Master Affiliate Site

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ChrisKyle

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 29, 2015
Messages
57
Rep Bank
$355
User Power: 86%
I decided it was finally time to take action, one way or another. In the past I would just start projects and not validate that there was a need for the type of business I was providing. Many people on here say "Dont re-create the wheel, just make it better". Thats exactly my plan for this project. I am going to take an existing business model, and make it better.

My project:
-Create a site similar to - thisiswhyimbroke.com, awesomestufftobuy.com, and many others.
-Make money from affiliate links to unique products, good deals, ECT. Adsense when traffic increases.
-Ultimately I am going to have to find a way to diversify myself from these other sites. I feel that the best way to do this is offer customers and incentive for buying items through my site. I am going to offer a very WIDE variety of categories that customers can shop from. Not just unique and useless products, but everyday items that are good deals on amazon.

I recently purchased the domain: www.coolstuff2buy.com
I was surprised it wasn't taken, but I felt like it was a good fit for the content I will be providing.
I have a decent marketing budget and will be planning to market my site through social media channels such as Facebook, twitter, and Instagram.

I am thinking about installing Wordpress and going with an e-commerce theme to start. As the site grows I will invest in a more professional theme. Does anyone have anything in mind or any experience with this type of site?

Thank you, and I will be keeping everyone updated on my progress here.


Chris Kyle
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom