The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally signed up for the forum

Shanell79

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 23, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Hello,

I've read both books and decided this would be a great place to get some fresh air. Over the past year I've become much more aware of how many people in my life are just "doing as told" as opposed to actually thinking about their actions. I'm a business owner and want take my kids out of private school and home school. I thought I received a ton of pushback when I quit my "good state job" to go into business......talking about homeschool has opened the door to fear-mongering at it's best. I'm looking forward to engaging with thinkers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Shanell! Great to have ya!

John Franklin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Dec 3, 2017
Los Angeles
Hello,

I've read both books and decided this would be a great place to get some fresh air. Over the past year I've become much more aware of how many people in my life are just "doing as told" as opposed to actually thinking about their actions. I'm a business owner and want take my kids out of private school and home school. I thought I received a ton of pushback when I quit my "good state job" to go into business......talking about homeschool has opened the door to fear-mongering at it's best. I'm looking forward to engaging with thinkers.
Sounds awesome. Welcome home! :D

Bon Appetit

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 19, 2018
Paris, France
Agree with you that people don’t think enough about their actions. Critical thinking is ridiculously lacking, which make people easier to get scripted, right.

Welcome to the forum Shanell.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...