Zuse
New Contributor
My name is Zuse, I have been an avid lurker of the forums as I read almost every notable & gold thread. I have finally decided to introduce myself instead of being in the background.
Currently reading Unscripted and will then go after TMFL.
About Me
Currently Located In Boulder, Colorado
Will be moving to Colorado Springs, Colorado (contact me if you're in the area!) after this school year ends.
I am 19 years old, currently attending CU Boulder for business management.
Before coming to find these two books and the forum community here I had felt highly scripted. There was a point in the past year that realized I how I didn't want to live the same life that everyone else lived. I did not want to be a business monkey working for the corporate apes. I wanted to have financial freedom and the time to explore life as I see fit, even if that meant having a less "comfy" lifestyle.
I then stumbled upon the forums (not a single clue how) and instantly felt connected with the pursuits of like-minded people.
I also quickly realized that I have been wasting my life by action-faking.
The deadly sin that has trapped me and many others.
I am full of constant ideas, but I never would pursue them. They simply remained as...
Ideas
Distance, unattainable...
Ideas
(I am still new to these concepts so excuse me if I give off the wrong vibe)
The Lessons I Have Learned Already
Through the part I have read of Unscripted and the forum posts I have read on here I quickly learned two major facts
1. I am SCRIPTED
2. Without Action, Ideas are useless
I quickly wanted to change my route to stop this action-faking lifestyle
My current goal is simple...
Take Action
The first step I am currently working on and have begun is to start an independent web-design business. (Inspired by Fox)
I created my own website to advertise to businesses and am working on a script to call a few local businesses to offer a free web design for portfolio building purposes.
I HAVE ONE BIG STRUGGLE
As a University Student who is adamantly trying to graduate early, I am loading myself with credit hours and a job leaving little to no time for a healthy mental state in order to have business development.
My parents are paying for my full degree, thus I feel obligated to not drop out of school. So I decided to finish it as quick as possible.
(My personal opinion: I would drop out of school to live an unscripted life)
I am on the grind.
But, my brain eventually cannot keep going.
Now, my question for those who have experienced this...
What are some ways to overcome the mental exhaustion when faced with those consistent long days of work that doesn't pertain to personal pursuits?
Do you have ANY advice for me as a 19-year-old?
I would love to connect further with many of you.
Currently reading Unscripted and will then go after TMFL.
About Me
Currently Located In Boulder, Colorado
Will be moving to Colorado Springs, Colorado (contact me if you're in the area!) after this school year ends.
I am 19 years old, currently attending CU Boulder for business management.
Before coming to find these two books and the forum community here I had felt highly scripted. There was a point in the past year that realized I how I didn't want to live the same life that everyone else lived. I did not want to be a business monkey working for the corporate apes. I wanted to have financial freedom and the time to explore life as I see fit, even if that meant having a less "comfy" lifestyle.
I then stumbled upon the forums (not a single clue how) and instantly felt connected with the pursuits of like-minded people.
I also quickly realized that I have been wasting my life by action-faking.
The deadly sin that has trapped me and many others.
I am full of constant ideas, but I never would pursue them. They simply remained as...
Ideas
Distance, unattainable...
Ideas
(I am still new to these concepts so excuse me if I give off the wrong vibe)
The Lessons I Have Learned Already
Through the part I have read of Unscripted and the forum posts I have read on here I quickly learned two major facts
1. I am SCRIPTED
2. Without Action, Ideas are useless
I quickly wanted to change my route to stop this action-faking lifestyle
My current goal is simple...
Take Action
The first step I am currently working on and have begun is to start an independent web-design business. (Inspired by Fox)
I created my own website to advertise to businesses and am working on a script to call a few local businesses to offer a free web design for portfolio building purposes.
I HAVE ONE BIG STRUGGLE
As a University Student who is adamantly trying to graduate early, I am loading myself with credit hours and a job leaving little to no time for a healthy mental state in order to have business development.
My parents are paying for my full degree, thus I feel obligated to not drop out of school. So I decided to finish it as quick as possible.
(My personal opinion: I would drop out of school to live an unscripted life)
I am on the grind.
But, my brain eventually cannot keep going.
Now, my question for those who have experienced this...
What are some ways to overcome the mental exhaustion when faced with those consistent long days of work that doesn't pertain to personal pursuits?
Do you have ANY advice for me as a 19-year-old?
I would love to connect further with many of you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
