The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Finally Did something

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

deepneuralnet

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 5, 2020
Pakistan
I've been looking for something for 2 years.. gathered a group of people to do web development.. didn't work..
learned web dev but my mind was not into freelancing.. freelancing is not generating wealth.. its a function of time too if you don't outsource.
I spent my last 4 months making a udemy course on programming. I know I've not made a single sale, and I know the course has its flaws. But From there I had the idea to team up with another friend of mine to work on this thing.. now he's gonna do the editing part and I'm gonna create.. On the side I'm starting a youtube channel.. I hope to build enough audience on youtube to direct that flow to udemy and meanwhile sell on youtube. here's the course .. just in case you're interested in what I built https://www.udemy.com/course/full-stack-programming-for-complete-beginners-in-python/learn/
I said about 6-8 months ago that I would be a millionaire in a year.. I am not that yet.. but I truly believe I have the skills to be a top udemy seller.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

fearo

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 7, 2019
Hi,

I'm a firm believer that you make money by solving problems. Simple as!

I was thinking here what problem are you solving & I just can't see it. If others are making full stack development courses on Udemy then the problem of information transfer has been solved. If there are multiple answers to the same problem then the cheapest one usually wins so it becomes a race to the bottom unfortunately. When you say things like YouTube to drive to Udemy I'm afraid that's been done many times so you are trying replicate others who may (or may not) have made money in the...that boat has sailed.

I apologise if this sounds harsh but I've spent too much of my own time on projects that made sense to me and its only when I look back it is now obvious they were just copies of other people's plans. My worst one was creating something that wouldn't scale....it was great but it appealed to a tiny (the smallest niche you could imagine) market so it made zero money.

My advice to you would be to take a step back, conserve your energy and start "problem mining". You got to find the problem first.... then, assuming it can be solved by technology, bring your Dev skills into play to solve it. A problem can be small but if it impacts many people then you have scale.

As I've said elsewhere software is a solution. Now all you have to do is find the problem!

I hope this helps.

Fearo

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
What time will course be in Hong Kong? It will be very late, at 1:00 AM HK time as the starting...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom