Hello,
At the age of 20, I started, and failed in my first business venture. That Stigma of that failure, from Family, Friends and Society, stuck with me forever. Another 3 failures over the next 20 years only cemented this FAILURE LABEL in everyone's eyes.
Then I moved to USA. But here too, my failures continued. I Lost all my existing properties back in my home country due to family disputes and at the age of 50 I was in ZERO (or even MINUS) position with FAILURE written large all over my life.
I don't know how, but a few months back, I got introduced to MJ's Book "Millionaire FastLane ". and something changed.
MJ was writing EVERYTHING that I have always been saying and believing. Everything written in that book was what I have practiced and believed in but was never confident, due to my failures, that I was right. This book gave me the validation that I really needed. Suddenly I was at peace with myself and my confidence grew.
My failures were not because of my method of thinking, but due to other reasons (Mj's Book Also helped me identify my those shortcomings). I truly regret not listening to my self but allowing everyone else to to shape my opinion of myself.
Now, at the age of 60, I look forward to a confident and happy future as I work on one one more business venture which I have been working on since last one year.
Whether I succeed or not is no longer of primary importance, what is important is that I have started rebuilding myself. and that is the biggest success of it all.
I cannot thank MJ enough.
At the age of 20, I started, and failed in my first business venture. That Stigma of that failure, from Family, Friends and Society, stuck with me forever. Another 3 failures over the next 20 years only cemented this FAILURE LABEL in everyone's eyes.
Then I moved to USA. But here too, my failures continued. I Lost all my existing properties back in my home country due to family disputes and at the age of 50 I was in ZERO (or even MINUS) position with FAILURE written large all over my life.
I don't know how, but a few months back, I got introduced to MJ's Book "Millionaire FastLane ". and something changed.
MJ was writing EVERYTHING that I have always been saying and believing. Everything written in that book was what I have practiced and believed in but was never confident, due to my failures, that I was right. This book gave me the validation that I really needed. Suddenly I was at peace with myself and my confidence grew.
My failures were not because of my method of thinking, but due to other reasons (Mj's Book Also helped me identify my those shortcomings). I truly regret not listening to my self but allowing everyone else to to shape my opinion of myself.
Now, at the age of 60, I look forward to a confident and happy future as I work on one one more business venture which I have been working on since last one year.
Whether I succeed or not is no longer of primary importance, what is important is that I have started rebuilding myself. and that is the biggest success of it all.
I cannot thank MJ enough.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
