The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feeling bored in life

Maliya McQueen

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 13, 2019
Savannah, Georgia
Currently sitting in a desk on my phone don't feel like doing my work most kids here are ANNOYING and the teachers drive me INSANE I pretty much distracted and can't rlly work on any fastlane pursuits but I keep doubting myself and need some confidence booster

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Telamon25346

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
429%
Dec 13, 2017
Dallas, Texas
1. focus in class, your phone is one if the biggest distractions you may ever have.
2. fill your time with hobbies that help you grow. if you're not moving forward... you're moving backwards. hit the gym, meditate before and after you sleep, read books to fill time pick up productive hobbies. You'll hardly get bored/lose confidence when you're always working on improving yourself.
3. find a fast lane pursuit or business model and go all in on it. Do whatever, anything that fits your time and money. Working on a business even if it's not completely fast-lane is a valuable lesson, and it's the best way to use your time.

trust me if you follow these rules you will not get bored nor will you complain about your situation. it's as simple as that. It worked and has been continuing to work for me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...