The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Feeling bored in life

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Maliya McQueen

New Contributor
Feb 13, 2019
Savannah, Georgia
Currently sitting in a desk on my phone don't feel like doing my work most kids here are ANNOYING and the teachers drive me INSANE I pretty much distracted and can't rlly work on any fastlane pursuits but I keep doubting myself and need some confidence booster

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Telamon25346

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2017
Dallas, Texas
1. focus in class, your phone is one if the biggest distractions you may ever have.
2. fill your time with hobbies that help you grow. if you're not moving forward... you're moving backwards. hit the gym, meditate before and after you sleep, read books to fill time pick up productive hobbies. You'll hardly get bored/lose confidence when you're always working on improving yourself.
3. find a fast lane pursuit or business model and go all in on it. Do whatever, anything that fits your time and money. Working on a business even if it's not completely fast-lane is a valuable lesson, and it's the best way to use your time.

trust me if you follow these rules you will not get bored nor will you complain about your situation. it's as simple as that. It worked and has been continuing to work for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
For those with the "can web design be Fastlane" question this video by @MJ DeMarco is a great...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom