The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Feeling bored in life

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Maliya McQueen

New Contributor
Feb 13, 2019
Savannah, Georgia
Currently sitting in a desk on my phone don't feel like doing my work most kids here are ANNOYING and the teachers drive me INSANE I pretty much distracted and can't rlly work on any fastlane pursuits but I keep doubting myself and need some confidence booster

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Telamon25346

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2017
Dallas, Texas
1. focus in class, your phone is one if the biggest distractions you may ever have.
2. fill your time with hobbies that help you grow. if you're not moving forward... you're moving backwards. hit the gym, meditate before and after you sleep, read books to fill time pick up productive hobbies. You'll hardly get bored/lose confidence when you're always working on improving yourself.
3. find a fast lane pursuit or business model and go all in on it. Do whatever, anything that fits your time and money. Working on a business even if it's not completely fast-lane is a valuable lesson, and it's the best way to use your time.

trust me if you follow these rules you will not get bored nor will you complain about your situation. it's as simple as that. It worked and has been continuing to work for me.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom