- Joined
- Jul 13, 2018
- Messages
- 106
Rep Bank
$650
$650
User Power: 137%
The Power of Print Advertising
As much as people like to say that flyer marketing does not work - it has worked absolutely great for my business over the years. It has brought in the loyalist highest paying customers of all marketing. I've always done it myself with two helpers but it takes a lot of time and is exhausting work. I would distribute a nice postcard type flyer in affluent areas and would always get a payback.
Manna from Heaven - This is going to save to much time....
About two months ago, I was having a coffee in my car and a van past me which said "Flyer Marketing" great I thought. I will give these guys a try. On their website, they had the whole city divided into about 20 zones and looked very professional.
The Result
They wanted $400 upfront and it cost another $400 for the printing. About 10 days later, I got an email to my complete astonishment with a "report" saying "distribution complete". I just got one phone call. Normally for 1000 I get at least 3-4. But this was 10000 flyers and one lousy call. No spikes seen on website either. I'm sure they were put in the bin.
With over 10 years in business, I've never really got burnt by a supplier but feel really conned by this firm.
As much as people like to say that flyer marketing does not work - it has worked absolutely great for my business over the years. It has brought in the loyalist highest paying customers of all marketing. I've always done it myself with two helpers but it takes a lot of time and is exhausting work. I would distribute a nice postcard type flyer in affluent areas and would always get a payback.
Manna from Heaven - This is going to save to much time....
About two months ago, I was having a coffee in my car and a van past me which said "Flyer Marketing" great I thought. I will give these guys a try. On their website, they had the whole city divided into about 20 zones and looked very professional.
The Result
They wanted $400 upfront and it cost another $400 for the printing. About 10 days later, I got an email to my complete astonishment with a "report" saying "distribution complete". I just got one phone call. Normally for 1000 I get at least 3-4. But this was 10000 flyers and one lousy call. No spikes seen on website either. I'm sure they were put in the bin.
With over 10 years in business, I've never really got burnt by a supplier but feel really conned by this firm.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
