- Joined
- May 19, 2018
- Messages
- 479
Rep Bank
$1,355
$1,355
User Power: 119%
Escaping the matrix day by day, I literally feel like a child. Not in a bad way like I am immature but I am looking at life in a fresh way. I’m less judgemental of people and view everyone like my friend. However my parents are EXTREMELY negative. They are set in their ways and won’t change. They are decaying and I can see it in their eyes. I love them dearly but whenever I see them they think I’m stupid for not going the traditional route and try to control my life. I am 23 so I am still quite young and feel a bit of attachment to them and care what they think. I am thinking of just cutting them out completely but family is important. Why can’t peolle just respect others opinion? Sorry for the rant, need to get it out there so I don’t strew on it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
