The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedback Request from Fellow Fastlaners :D!

Idea threads

Would you be interested in a service as such described in the video above?

• Yes, I think it's a great idea, and would be interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Happy Sunday Fellow Fastlaners!

For those who don't know, I am Zackery, nice to meet ya! Little backstory, back in December of 2022, I have purchased an INE from the Insiders Section and was working on the project for a bit of time. Now here's were I have to admit my faults, I have dropped the ball on this project due to my lack of execution and finding an answer that fits for both publishers and users.

Today I am requesting, from you, the users, if think this would a service that would of interest to you to use. So in short, here's the idea, the idea relates to email newsletters from your favorite publishers such as Andy Frisella, MJ DeMarco, Rob Anthony O'ruroke, and others. Each publisher sends a weekly newsletter to provide you, the user, quality information. The idea was to first summarize 20 different email newsletter publishers content into one email newsletter and sent to you on some kind of cadance. However, there was some concerns that were brought up in an old thread here om the forum that also needed to be addressed or investigated at a later date.

As with any Fastlane project, the goal is strive to get a sale for the product or service that you are offering. As for now, the concept is not even built and actually could take me months to a year or more to build. The idea is to engage the marketplace (or you the users) and to gage your interest for the a service like this.

The new idea is for a centralized location for email newsletters that brings in both publishers and users together. A variation of this software already exists.

I have made a video in the hopes that each of you will watch it and present your feedback below :).

Thanks for reading!
Zack.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
386%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
I usually find newsletters pretty short anyways, if it's not concise and quick it's unlikely I'll be around for long.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.