The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fed Up With Your Country? Where Is Left to Go?

SharpeningBlade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
May 26, 2021
San Francisco, CA
Long time lurker here. Had to sign up and applaud the fast laners in this topic who can see through the agenda.

Here in the UK, its a nightmare. The restrictions we are seeing in Cyprus, France, Netherlands, etc are heading for our doorstep & it will be accepted by the vast majority of people.

I think the agenda will catch you up wherever you go, but moving abroad seems like the only logical option right now. Mexico or the Philippines are my considerations (i’m half Filipino).

Problem is, I am early into my web development journey & only have £7000 in savings so definitely not fastlane. What would you do in this situation? Get out of this dystopian nightmare even with little financial resource (who’s to say they won’t crash the economy, look whats happening with the dollar) or stay in the UK and pray…

Don't go to the Phillipines. The president himself said he will arrest you and shove a vakane up your butt if you don't get it.

Mexico is a great option.

You could survive for a good 5 months or more if you are frugal with 7k pounds.

And if you end up completely broke, you have a good story to tell. But chances are, you won't end up completely broke as long as you have a marketplace to plug into.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest-5ty5s4

I'm seeing the vaxinated vs unvaxinated dynamic at work already.

At my work, you have to wear a mask if you don't sign a paper saying you took the vaccine upon returning to work. You have to show proof when asked as well.

So anyone who walks around wearing a mask is letting everyone else know they're likely unvaxinated.

I might as well wear a scarlet letter lol.

I'm not excited about my coworkers giving me dirty looks.
It's really a shocking way to divide people and treat some people as if they are lesser human beings.

Didn't these people say they were all about "human rights" and "equality?"

This is the opposite.

P789

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 23, 2020
Legazpi, Philippines
Don't go to the Phillipines. The president himself said he will arrest you and shove a vakane up your butt if you don't get it.
Whatever he says does not reflect to the actual situations in the country. He is usually joking to the public.

D

Deleted85763

Yes they most definitely already are.

Specifically, 'experts' are saying that unvacated people are 'variant factories'

When in actuality, you don't need a degree in virology to tell you that isn't true.

jj just had a recall on sunscream because it has carcinogenic ingredients. I guess the "conpiracy theor ts" were right about that after all these years huh? And that was fda approved! And now the same company is producing an injectable! And it will be fda approved also.

I just really pray that this doesn't end up killing or seriously harm a good percentage of the people who take it.
I highly doubt that will happen, particularly now that it's been over six months since the vaccines were first given to the masses .

SharpeningBlade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
May 26, 2021
San Francisco, CA

SharpeningBlade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
May 26, 2021
San Francisco, CA
I highly doubt that will happen, particularly now that it's been over six months since the vacaes were first given to the masses .
I hope you are correct.

But I do wonder why anyone would see the MANDATORY liability waiver, specifically stating that no one can be held responsible if you are injured or die, and think 'Oh hey, sounds like a good deal to me!'

D

Deleted85763

I hope you are correct.

But I do wonder why anyone would see the MANDATORY liability waiver, specifically stating that no one can be held responsible if you are injured or die, and think 'Oh hey, sounds like a good deal to me!'
I believe that is simply a legal protection to ensure survival of the company, even with an infinitesimal chance that something goes wrong. Did you know the US government has a program to compensate citizens injured by vaccines? You can look it up.

I think the thing to be aware of is the fact that the world may not be able to "outrun" the variants that may arise. I think everyone should do their small part, in various ways, to make this pandemic go away and ensure we never have another one.

I hate to sound flaky here but I believe the philosophers, religious leaders and the great observers of mankind throughout history got it right when they said to the effect "Love everyone.". I think that is ultimately the way out of here.

P789

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 23, 2020
Legazpi, Philippines
Based on the flagrant and frequent human rights violations his administration commits regularly, I am skeptical that he is joking.

Human Rights Watch has a great piece on the Philippines.
https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2021/country-chapters/philippines
And that is true because he has an attitude of hating the left. This is why red-tagging here is so common as well as arresting them.

I think that the country becomes more of a Marcos Dictatorship.

Last edited:

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
It's really a shocking way to divide people and treat some people as if they are lesser human beings.

Didn't these people say they were all about "human rights" and "equality?"

This is the opposite.
I call this the "Quality Kebab" fallacy.

If you see a place called "Quality Kebab", you know for a fact it will not be a quality kebab and your bowels will take you on a journey that will put Dante's Inferno to shame.

99% of people preaching righteously about a topic are the worst abusers of it.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

The latest update of the Skift Recovery Index shows Mexico being the first country in the index to reach pre-pandemic travel levels, registering a score of 100 in June 2021, indexed against June 2019.

While this is further evidence of the strong recovery made by the country’s tourism sector, a closer look at the different travel sectors shows that particularly its lodging sector is booming, compensating for continued weakness in other sectors.

The country’s wider economy (macroeconomics — taking into account unemployment, industrial production, retail sales, and stock market returns) is also back to pre-pandemic levels, but the flight and drive segments still fall short.

All it took to be the first country to recover was not to participate in the global madness.

OMDA

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Dec 21, 2017
FL
I'm seeing the vaxinated vs unvaxinated dynamic at work already.

At my work, you have to wear a mask if you don't sign a paper saying you took the vaccine upon returning to work. You have to show proof when asked as well.

So anyone who walks around wearing a mask is letting everyone else know they're likely unvaxinated.

I might as well wear a scarlet letter lol.

I'm not excited about my coworkers giving me dirty looks.

My work is the same, but luckily I'm a few 1000 miles away and never moving back. I got lucky leaving when I did and then coming back pure remote. Hearing the way they talk on calls there, whenever this comes up, makes me insane.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Has anyone watched Jordan Peterson's 2017 lecture series on YouTube to do with personality?

He covers a whole range of topics.

One interesting tidbit, was that when people are faced with infectious disease, they want an authoritarian regime. It's a very strong personality.. shift? trait? Tendency? that most people have.

I'm betting the objective is to turn vaxinated citizens against the unvacinnated, transferring the blame of lockdowns from the politicians to citizens who want nothing to do with a rushed vaccine.

The media will convince the sheep that the lockdowns are to blame on the "anti-vaxxers," not politicians.

What's going on in the world is like watching a low-IQ prime time movie on NBC, except it is real.
I just seen Johnson & Johnson might be affiliated with Neurological disorders.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Has anyone watched Jordan Peterson's 2017 lecture series on YouTube to do with personality?

He covers a whole range of topics.

One interesting tidbit, was that when people are faced with infectious disease, they want an authoritarian regime. It's a very strong personality.. shift? trait? Tendency? that most people have.
I can see that. Disease is something insidious. It is small and unknown and scary. I felt that way at that start of covid. I thought it had a 4% death rate, people were dropping like flies, and I needed to do everything I can do to protect my family. That included listening to experts.

As this wore on it became very clear very fast that the "experts" they paraded to us were not in fact experts, and the government was using this purely to their own advantage. It did not take long for the true colors to show. Unfortunately it looks like almost no one realized this, and some even clamor for more government control. I guess giving all your control over means you are no longer responsible for your life, and that seems to be how most operate.

Tony100

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Oct 11, 2020
I believe that is simply a legal protection to ensure survival of the company, even with an infinitesimal chance that something goes wrong.
I'm not sure that justifies it.

Consumers can sue drug companies for damages caused by medicine. Why should they be protected against damages caused by covid vaccines?

If a vaccine causes loss of life, pharmaceutical companies should face the consequences. And if they were accountable then maybe they wouldn't have rushed the vaccines.

Since we're administering new vaccines to the entire global population I don't think it is reasonable to prioritise survival of a drug company.

Mike Ronin

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Jul 18, 2019
Coastal Alabama
I can see that. Disease is something insidious. It is small and unknown and scary. I felt that way at that start of covid. I thought it had a 4% death rate, people were dropping like flies, and I needed to do everything I can do to protect my family. That included listening to experts.

As this wore on it became very clear very fast that the "experts" they paraded to us were not in fact experts, and the government was using this purely to their own advantage. It did not take long for the true colors to show. Unfortunately it looks like almost no one realized this, and some even clamor for more government control. I guess giving all your control over means you are no longer responsible for your life, and that seems to be how most operate.
Same for me. It was pretty scary initially and I was absorbing all the info I could from sources I trust, specifically Dr. Peter Attia who is a physician specializing in longevity. As a little time wore on, it became clear pretty quickly that an insidious, authoritarian and draconian society was being implemented by those in power. I chose to get off the hamster wheel and looked for the real information, not what the media pundits were force-feeding everyone all day long and that continues even today.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
Just did a week in Ireland and apart from seeing my family it was fairly depressing.

When I was younger Ireland seemed amazing and now it just seems like a place with a million different rules and a government that will tax/fine/ban/restrict you at every move.

Here is a photo I took last week that sums it all up...

View attachment 38739

Over the last year a lot of countries showed their true colors and Ireland for sure showed theirs. They had Europes worst lockdown and a zero-IQ approach towards dealing with things. They just locked everything down, took out massive debt, and went into "look how safe I can be" virtue signalling.

When I went back last week they still had a ban on indoor dining. They are the ONLY country in Europe doing this.

For me I can't live there - I just can't trust the government with my life and freedom.
Ireland has some of the best people, food, and scenery possible but as a country it is just driving off a cliff.

On the other hand living in Poland has been amazing. No one bothers me about anything, everyone is super friendly, the place just feels free and happy, and they have great positive values and work ethic.

Even making this post is depressing so I will leave it at that.

In short if you are thinking Europe then go EAST - Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, Serbia etc. All of these countries will do well as the West of Europe hits the wall over the next 5-10 years.

I’ve lived in Eastern Europe and still have family scattered there today. Then lived in UK and now in Canada. Spent some time in US but never “lived” there.

And I disagree with your post.

Eastern Europe is corrupt to the core. I’d rather deal with inept politicians in a country which allows entrepreneurs to succeed than the rampant corruption.

To the original post question, I too was tired of “my country” which was Eastern Europe, so I left. Very happy in Canada. Great place for me and my family. I wouldn’t want to raise my kid anywhere else.

Unknown M.F

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 21, 2021
Nigeria? Hhmmm...

I live in a country where many pride themselves with being the biggest economy in Africa. Well, to some extent that is true going by the numbers. The most populated black nation in sub-sahara Africa. No birth control- people giving birth like ants(laughs). Statistics is zero, the government has no data.

The problem of our leaders is that they make decisions based on limited knowledge. In a country where some of its citizens are intelligent, in terms of being IT savvy, yet the leadership sucks!

Now, i am handicapped and handcuffed as it were! I can't move!! I see the Fastlane as a mere dream. Guess what, my so-called president has just banned the use of twitter!!! How can i survive as an Entrepreneur?

I love the points raised in The Millionaire Fastlane , but given the right enabling environment i can rise above the odds. But my location is crippling!

How can i fight for what i believe in? Migration seems to be my only answer.
I live in Nigeria too but I don't let what's going on around me affect me at all.

I hardly know what's going as I don't listen to the news and I'm more focused on building my businesses so as to migrate to maybe somewhere better like Rwanda or Canada. For now, I try as much as possible to enjoy the little peace I have and avoid the rest.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I live in Nigeria too but I don't let what's going on around me affect me at all.

I hardly know what's going as I don't listen to the news and I'm more focused on building my businesses so as to migrate to maybe somewhere better like Rwanda or Canada. For now, I try as much as possible to enjoy the little peace I have and avoid the rest.
I've heard that Nigeria is one of the best countries in Africa to live in. I don't know anything about this though and I'm curious. What's the draw of Rwanda over Nigeria?

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Feb 11, 2019
I moved to Thailand over 6 years ago, partially because I could see the shit storm coming to America. I felt a lot more free here. Apart from dealing with immigration just a little too much, I could pretty much do what I wanted and the government left people alone.

All that changed last year of course. The government got draconian along with all the other countries. Even as I write this, Bangkok is in yet another lockdown with a curfew. Before, I never saw homeless people in Thailand. Now, there are many living on the streets as a result of these lockdowns that destroyed tourism and their businesses. "Stay home and stay safe" goes the propaganda. What if you don't have a home?

Things are a little better here in the north but there are still crazy things going on. Like people being arrested for not finishing their beer at a restaurant by 9pm. It definitely isn't the same country I made my home 6 years ago.

I think that no matter what country you live in, you'll find more freedom away from the big cities, like New York and LA in America or Bangkok here in Thailand. I now live in a small town where things feel a little more normal. I still have to wear a mask going into 7-11 but don't wear one if I'm just walking around the neighborhood, even though a lot of my neighbors do. There is one motorcycle cop that lives in the area and he always give me a friendly nod if we pass when I'm out walking the dog.

There are downsides to living in a small town in Thailand though. Less shopping choices, no western food sources and other inconveniences. For example, these villages deliver the news via loudspeakers at 7am. There is one, not so close to the house but so loud you can't escape it. This is a problem for me since I run a business in the USA and sometimes have to work late at night (morning in America).

Another big problem is that Thais love to burn everything they can get their hands on. We have trash pick up here but some prefer to burn it and everyone (except me) burns yard waste. It may be more in the country but that doesn't mean the air is always clean.

I suppose there is no perfect place to be. As others have said, you have to weigh the pros and cons of every location. Find the one that has the most of what you're looking for and the least of what you don't want.
Thailand was a dream destination for me, and I recently get here for an almost 2-month stay (2 weeks or so here currently). It's super cheap (although, it wouldn't be as cheap if covid didn't exist, the locals seem super friendly and are not trying to sell you everything (my experience in Turkey).

What I think is important to realize is that it is not as stunning as #thailand on Instagram. It is still a quite poor country and the areas where locals live might not fit everyone's taste.

I am thinking of extending my stay, considering the weather and costs here, but the covid impact seems to have impacted the country a lot, which has some negatives, many places are closed, it's quite littered, and I'm sure that the behind the scenes negative financial impact is quite harsh on the locals.

I am still exploring, but my goal for the past few years has been to "relocate to a tropical paradise long-term", will Thailand be it? Not sure, I certainly want to explore other countries. Turns out, "where to go" is almost an equally complex question as "what should I do with my life"/ "what business to start".

Last edited:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I am still exploring, but my goal for the past few years has been to "relocate to a tropical paradise long-term", will Thailand be it? Not sure, I certainly want to explore other countries.

What other tropical paradise countries are on your list to explore?

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Feb 11, 2019
What other tropical paradise countries are on your list to explore?
Bali is certainly there, although I would love to explore all Southern Asian countries/islands, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Philippines. The next on the list is Bali or Indonesia as a whole.

Sure, I would love to visit Maldives, Bora Bora, etc. too, but these are "a bit" out of my budget.

Tony100

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Oct 11, 2020
Has anyone considered Mauritius?
- 15% income tax
- No capital gains tax
- 15% corporation tax
- No dividend tax if the company is based in Mauritius
- Languages are English and French
- A few startup incubators
- Island nation with beaches, mountains, a small city.
- Safest country in Africa and politically stable with a growing economy.

Freelancer visa
- Applies to solo businesses working in services sector
- You need to have $35,000 in your bank account to apply.
- 10 year visa but renewable as long as you are earning at least $20,000 per year (excludes the first 2 years).

Investor business visa
- You need to invest at least $50,000 into starting a new limited company in Mauritius.
- Alternatively you can do it without the 50k but you would need to found an innovative business and be accepted into a Mauritius incubator.
- 10 year visa. Renewable as long as the company has annual revenue over $100,000 (excludes the first 2 years).

Last edited:

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
605%
Oct 16, 2014
I'm betting the objective is to turn vaxinated citizens against the unvacinnated, transferring the blame of lockdowns from the politicians to citizens who want nothing to do with a rushed vaccine.

The media will convince the sheep that the lockdowns are to blame on the "anti-vaxxers," not politicians.

What's going on in the world is like watching a low-IQ prime time movie on NBC, except it is real.

I think the objective runs much deeper than that. Something very odd and bad is going on, I first saw signals about it around April or may last year.

Things are operating in a way that they never have before. FDA/CDC are not acting in rationale ways to promote health and well-being.

As an example, the standards of evidence and safety are not being applied equally to therapeutics. Any new expensive therapeutic with minimal study and analysis is recommended and pushed as a treatment for Covid, yet anything that shows increasing strong evidence to treat Covid but is already on market, cheap, and out of patent we are being told that the data they work is not acceptable.

On top of this the CDC has been actively working with Facebook to ban discussion of these low cost and apparently highly effective treatments. But if you read the emergency use authorization (EUA), there is another motive likely behind the public being denied any drugs that work. The EUA is contingent on the condition that there are no effective therapies for Covid.

If the CDC comes out with treatment guidelines for Covid with medication, the EUA would be invalidated and the Covid vaccines would be subject to actual rigorous study and approval.

The Covid vaccine is not being rigorously studied, it is being pushed regardless of any stopping condition in the name of the emergency. They have not designed and are not collecting rigorous data on the people that they have administered it to.

Realize under an EUA by definition something is still experimental. Those who have received the vaccine, did you fill out any questionnaire following your doses, did you visit with any physician or other person to detail your experience? If not then your data and others is not being collected to analyze the impact of the vaccine.

All of this is interesting/concerning, but the question I really have is why? What is the end game?

On one hand it seems pretty clear that big pharma has captured the CDC/FDA. But as time goes on I’ve become increasing concerned about how coordinated things are world wide.

I’ve been looking and watching, but many of the countries I thought were bastions of reasonable government have become highly oppressive, often even more so than the US.

For now there appear to be some reasonable countries left, but it seems they are in the minority. And based on the experience of the last year, any country seems to be able to flip on a dime towards repression. It all just seems to crazy and unimaginable.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
On top of this the CDC has been actively working with Facebook to ban discussion of these low cost and apparently highly effective treatments.

Please share, we aren't Facebook.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I think the objective runs much deeper than that. Something very odd and bad is going on, I first saw signals about it around April or may last year.

Things are operating in a way that they never have before. FDA/CDC are not acting in rationale ways to promote health and well-being.

As an example, the standards of evidence and safety are not being applied equally to therapeutics. Any new expensive therapeutic with minimal study and analysis is recommended and pushed as a treatment for Covid, yet anything that shows increasing strong evidence to treat Covid but is already on market, cheap, and out of patent we are being told that the data they work is not acceptable.

On top of this the CDC has been actively working with Facebook to ban discussion of these low cost and apparently highly effective treatments. But if you read the emergency use authorization (EUA), there is another motive likely behind the public being denied any drugs that work. The EUA is contingent on the condition that there are no effective therapies for Covid.

If the CDC comes out with treatment guidelines for Covid with medication, the EUA would be invalidated and the Covid vaccines would be subject to actual rigorous study and approval.

The Covid vaccine is not being rigorously studied, it is being pushed regardless of any stopping condition in the name of the emergency. They have not designed and are not collecting rigorous data on the people that they have administered it to.

Realize under an EUA by definition something is still experimental. Those who have received the vaccine, did you fill out any questionnaire following your doses, did you visit with any physician or other person to detail your experience? If not then your data and others is not being collected to analyze the impact of the vaccine.

All of this is interesting/concerning, but the question I really have is why? What is the end game?

On one hand it seems pretty clear that big pharma has captured the CDC/FDA. But as time goes on I’ve become increasing concerned about how coordinated things are world wide.

I’ve been looking and watching, but many of the countries I thought were bastions of reasonable government have become highly oppressive, often even more so than the US.

For now there appear to be some reasonable countries left, but it seems they are in the minority. And based on the experience of the last year, any country seems to be able to flip on a dime towards repression. It all just seems to crazy and unimaginable.
Dude. Good to see you here!

D

Deleted85763

I'm not sure that justifies it.

Consumers can sue drug companies for damages caused by medicine. Why should they be protected against damages caused by covid vaccines?

If a vaccine causes loss of life, pharmaceutical companies should face the consequences. And if they were accountable then maybe they wouldn't have rushed the vaccines.

Since we're administering new vaccines to the entire global population I don't think it is reasonable to prioritise survival of a drug company.
The Covid pandemic is a major world-wide crisis with potential catastrophic consequences. The government needed the pharmaceutical companies to create a vaccine asap and they granted emergency authorization because the vaccines created met a very high level of safety. The pharmaceutical companies were not going to take that risk, even with a high levels of safety in vaccine trials, without being guaranteed no liability in case something went unintentionally wrong. Without that guarantee then the pharmaceutical companies may not have created a vaccine so fast and at the current cost.

Last edited by a moderator:

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Who could have seen this coming?
Laughable.

View attachment 38960

Whats your thoughts on the theory that Queensland and WA have remained relatively normal due to the mining industry? Melbourne doesn’t have the mining

I work in mining and have not been affected one bit, we have worked the entire time including being able to fly.

You can also see this very clearly as small outdoor festivals like the eat street near where I live have been told they can’t operate when the state of origin is allowed to have 30k people attend the same week in the same state.

I also saw somewhere that large offices complained they couldn’t get staff to come to work if they had to wear masks so the vic government said no masks are needed in offices even though that’s an indoor workplace.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
G